Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because idky people making such a huge deal about her trying to be something she's not and some of these ABW men really into that?
It would be different if she was that way from the jump but she has no direction she goes with whatever she has in her life in that moment.
Would you dudes feel the same way if it was a African American guy trying to look white?
Idk b something tells me it wouldn't slide wit y'all.
I'm not following azlyn.

my post was about her looking more ethnic before she had surgeries like nose slimming n shit. u replied about her being fame seeking and a hoe, which is true but unrelated to my post.

now im not sure if you're saying people should, or shouldn't, be making a big deal about her playing up racial ambiguity. fr im not being an ass, sincerely confused.

I'm not following azlyn.

my post was about her looking more ethnic before she had surgeries like nose slimming n shit. u replied about her being fame seeking and a hoe, which is true but unrelated to my post.

now im not sure if you're saying people should, or shouldn't, be making a big deal about her playing up racial ambiguity. fr im not being an ass, sincerely confused.
I'm referring to the ones praising it.

I'm referring to the ones praising it.
I don't think they're praising the act itself. I think they're being men, thinking with their dicks. if it was a look they felt detracted from her, the replies might be "Kim K still tryin out this grandma shoe thing? smh she used to be fine". they think black women are attractive (I'm assuming) so seeing her with a convincing tan is setting off their bad bitch censors I suppose, even if she an unsavory character.

kind of like when hoards of women were buying lipsticks to look like Kylie Jenner despite knowing she hasn't had her natural face since the age of 16

I don't think they're praising the act itself. I think they're being men, thinking with their dicks. if it was a look they felt detracted from her, the replies might be "Kim K still tryin out this grandma shoe thing? smh she used to be fine". they think black women are attractive (I'm assuming) so seeing her with a convincing tan is setting off their bad bitch censors I suppose, even if she an unsavory character.

kind of like when hoards of women were buying lipsticks to look like Kylie Jenner despite knowing she hasn't had her natural face since the age of 16
White women can not, and I repeat can not, be 'bad bitches'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back