Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women have been taken in strays all they life and yet Kim K can't get a running

It's so disheartening.......

@Judge Dread I'm back from Africa now, wasn't as prepared as I should've been so time went by in a flash fam

plan on going back asap
Hope you had a great experience. I expect a full recap and more pictures. I am leaving for Trinidad in the morning. Spent all day rearranging flights for people that had connections in Houston. But I will be posting Trinidad pictures while I am there.

Hope you had a great experience. I expect a full recap and more pictures. I am leaving for Trinidad in the morning. Spent all day rearranging flights for people that had connections in Houston. But I will be posting Trinidad pictures while I am there.
is it time for the vow renewal?

My sis sent me a pic of my niece's 1st day of high school as a freshman.

And it was at that moment I realized she look EXACTLY like her mama.

Gave you a goat for the song but you going to need this nigga goat writer when R. Kelly kidnapping ass is the goat music writer alive......ok
It could go either way, but as a guitarist mayer impresses me with how he uses these weird jazz/blues chords. I don't want to type up an essay on music theory, but basically those chords are rarely used in pop music because they're so dissonant and it can be hard to create harmonies with them but he does it so well.

this is so exciting

everything ready? were u overcharged?
To me we were overcharged for everything. But it is what it is. I wish my excitement could get pass all the craziness that is going on. But I am sure it will happen. Once things settle down and I have a minute to breath.

lol idk what this has to do with my post but agreed
Because idky people making such a huge deal about her trying to be something she's not and some of these ABW men really into that?
It would be different if she was that way from the jump but she has no direction she goes with whatever she has in her life in that moment.
Would you dudes feel the same way if it was a African American guy trying to look white?
Idk b something tells me it wouldn't slide wit y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back