Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its just not worth debating over at this point lol

I stated my point several times, you still dont seem to get it :word?:

lol yea u mad

tumblr_m8m7gkwWLK1rvwq31o1_250.gif

That has 0 to do with what im talking about lol

If someone says MJ is the goat, acting shocked about it is corny "MJ? OMG how can u have MJ in ur top 5" like really? Yea, me and half the fuckin world does lol

Yall act dumb if u want, yall know wtf im saying.

Wayne is top 5 doa, deal with it
Nobodies acting shocked that he's in your top 5, it's that you think it's a fact and not debatable. That's the issue

Goldie just hates to admit when hes wrong

I know this is the internet but its ok to change your opinion after stumbling upon new information fam

';;lll

Nobodies acting shocked that he's in your top 5, it's that you think it's a fact and not debatable. That's the issue

YIpdPBk.gif

Don't try to change the narrative cuz you're gettin ur ass baked in this debate. I have never said people should have wayne in their top 5 lol wtf

I was reacting to yall acting like you were shocked "OMG wayne is in ur top 5" <<< that was the corny shit I'm talkin bout.

It don't have anything to do with me (this time) but I'm helping out a friend of mines, she's really scared and I'm trying to be a friend in a time like this breh.
lol why would she go to you and not another woman, like you'd know about being 2 days late on your cycle? why are y'all even talkin about her cycle and the soreness of her tits?

is there a possibility you impregnated her, b?

View attachment 11135

Don't try to change the narrative cuz you're gettin ur ass baked in this debate. I have never said people should have wayne in their top 5 lol wtf

I was reacting to yall acting like you were shocked "OMG wayne is in ur top 5" <<< that was the corny shit I'm talkin bout.
200.gif

lmao That's been the debate since the beginning, it's why I said influence is objective, it can be measured and seen in action. But the way you argue over wayne being top 5 like it's been peer reviewed by a board of scientists is the issue.

And nigga ur 13 and think MF DOOM>>>Pac, why am i even debating with this nigga lol
You proving my point for me bruh lol, that's up for debate, I never said DOOM had a bigger impact/influence than pac. I said that DOOM is a better rapper than pac, in fact, he'd rap circles around pac.

You proving my point for me bruh lol, that's up for debate, I never said DOOM had a bigger impact/influence than pac. I said that DOOM is a better rapper than pac, in fact, he'd rap circles around pac.

And nobody but u and Doom's 13 nerd fans think that

lol why would she go to you and not another woman, like you'd know about being 2 days late on your cycle? why are y'all even talkin about her cycle and the soreness of her tits?

is there a possibility you impregnated her, b?

We friends,

She told her sisters/cousins, I asked her who else knew, and they told her the same thing I said, take a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back