Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the appeal of Cardi B

I get that some women like rachet, self empowering chicks

I get that some men like BAB's that act like niggas and make stupid faces

I just don't get the appeal of Cardi B

raw

I like Cardi B and she's actually funny
Gotta agree with this and at least she did it the right way (didn't sex her way to the top) and ain't scared to put it in her music. These hoes outchea should take notes. I also disagree with PAC won't this and PAC ain't that. Mannnnn
PAC was and will always be a legend.

cardi B remind me of one of my teenage ex's from when i was like 15-16...... one of them i actually liked....

so i always kinda trip off of her

Last edited:
Since it's "fact" if I can provide 2 different flows, I should be able to ban u. If I can't provide this, I'll ban myself. Deal? Should be easy being that it's a "fact".

Breh, these niggas kill me how they do this to pac.

Pac didn't die for this shit Lol

PAC so underated it's crazy, You'd be hard pressed to find a PAC song where he stayed wit the same flow all the way through, unless it's a verse featuring the outlaws and he's setting the pace.

50 had that gift earlier in his career, now everything just sounds mad aggressive. But he used to stay changing up his flow for a few bars. First sounding like he serious, then jokin, then southern, then from NY all in one song.

Since it's "fact" if I can provide 2 different flows, I should be able to ban u. If I can't provide this, I'll ban myself. Deal? Should be easy being that it's a "fact".
Man I'm not gon try and out nig you.

You know pac delivery was basic. Again, I don't say he was a trash rapper or anything like that but you just said in another thread that Lupe don't know how to tell stories because of his flow/delivery, yet somehow, you don't apply the same logic when talking about PAC.

Pac flow on California love is the same flow on toss it up, which is the same flow on it's all about you, which is the same flow on.... You get where I'm going with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back