Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm not gon try and out nig you.

You know pac delivery was basic. Again, I don't say he was a trash rapper or anything like that but you just said in another thread that Lupe don't know how to tell stories because of his flow/delivery, yet somehow, you don't apply the same logic when talking about PAC.

Pac flow on California love is the same flow on toss it up, which is the same flow on it's all about you, which is the same flow on.... You get where I'm going with this

Were any of those like How do u want it?, were any of those like hail mary? foh

I bet not EVER read on this site any of you PAC fans call ANY other poster on this board a Stan

Allergens probably tripped on his cape rushing to find YouTube links

Sad

Were any of those like How do u want it?, were any of those like hail mary? foh
You have a talent for just wearing people down. Not that you are more right than them, but you are relentless when it comes to just outlasting someone.

I'm done with this convo. Bout to watch the wire.

Good day sir

See when people just say shit to say it, u gotta call em out on it. Cuz if it was a "fact" like you were acting like it was, u would've accepted the deal. But you knew that was bullshit and u were talking out ur ass lol

I bet not EVER read on this site any of you PAC fans call ANY other poster on this board a Stan

Allergens probably tripped on his cape rushing to find YouTube links

Sad
Funny how I knew exactly which songs to provide. You say I ran to YouTube, u ain't mention how fast I responded with proof.

Y'all people who heard PAC on the radio but ain't listen to PAC as a genuine artist don't see variety through his catalog cause y'all only really know the shit that everybody know.

And on those shit, he dumb down his shit to make it accessible to people who aren't musical fans of PAC.

So understand how cats who are get irritated knowing that narrative is overstated. And can only come from people who didn't really listen to full albums.

Told yall that nigga love doing that, throwing out BS bait, then go on to say "You got it" or "I aint bout to do this wit you today" when you present your valid points to counter his BS bait smh Lol. I know niggas

@AP21

Nigga prove yo point

See when people just say shit to say it, u gotta call em out on it. Cuz if it was a "fact" like you were acting like it was, u would've accepted the deal. But you knew that was bullshit and u were talking out ur ass lol

Goldie, PAC has an enormous catalog of music. You manage to find a few songs to support your position

You took what I said literally which makes convos like these difficult if you are going to be so strict about staying inside the lines. I said fact, ok, poor choice in words. How about this, an overwhelming majority of his music, from a presentation pov is the same structure. I don't expect you to say, "oh, I see yo what you saying”.

I never once doubted his impact

I never once doubted his influence

But God forbid I say his actual rapping ability was ok, here come the pitchforks.

Goldie, PAC has an enormous catalog of music. You manage to find a few songs to support your position

You took what I said literally which makes convos like these difficult if you are going to be so strict about staying inside the lines. I said fact, ok, poor choice in words. How about this, an overwhelming majority of his music, from a presentation pov is the same structure. I don't expect you to say, "oh, I see yo what you saying”.

But God forbid I say his actual rapping ability was ok, here come the pitchforks.

Sorry for thinking u actually meant what you were saying. Pac switched his flows up many times, so like allergens said you probably haven't heard enough of Pac to know what you're talking about. His different flows have been emulated multiples times and they were all different.

This pac flow emulation

is nothing like this one

and those are nothing like this one

My brother mad picky yo. He wanted to stop messing with this chick cuz she got a low cut. But she cute af. Maybe thats some virgo shit

Told yall that nigga love doing that, throwing out BS bait, then go on to say "You got it" or "I aint bout to do this wit you today" when you present your valid points to counter his BS bait smh Lol. I know niggas

@AP21

Nigga prove yo point

Brah, I ain't gotta prove shit because what's the point? Y'all are so convicted in your points of view that y'all literally accept nothing that doesn't align with it.

I know when to dip out because then I start losing brain cells arguing with people who under no circumstances like to see other people POV.

Y'all fuck with PAC like that, I don't.

Look at me,
Killing all my enemies,
Smoking weed, drinking Hennessy

Funny how I knew exactly which songs to provide. You say I ran to YouTube, u ain't mention how fast I responded with proof.

Y'all people who heard PAC on the radio but ain't listen to PAC as a genuine artist don't see variety through his catalog cause y'all only really know the shit that everybody know.

And on those shit, he dumb down his shit to make it accessible to people who aren't musical fans of PAC.

So understand how cats who are get irritated knowing that narrative is overstated. And can only come from people who didn't really listen to full albums.

Ok

Brah, I ain't gotta prove shit because what's the point? Y'all are so convicted in your points of view that y'all literally accept nothing that doesn't align with it.

I know when to dip out because then I start losing brain cells arguing with people who under no circumstances like to see other people POV.

Y'all fuck with PAC like that, I don't.

Look at me,
Killing all my enemies,
Smoking weed, drinking Hennessy

Nah it's about proving a point when you make statements breh Lol, in order for one to see your POV, you must prove valid points breh. You making a statement and not going into depth isn't a way to get others to see your POV

You said in a post the man had (the same structure) what does that even mean? that term/phrase is so wide that what are you even talking bout?

Cuz he rap'd the same on radio singles makes us to jump on your POV? Dude everybody pretty much rap the same on radio singles if that's what this same structure crap you're talking about.

Lol, this aint my fight, but I'ma jump in and steal on yo ass anyway. The BS has to stop

He rap'd the same on those radio songs is what you call same structure? I thought it was called a style/originality Lol.

Same structure breh? come on mane.

Again your whole (same structure is so loose, I don't even know what you mean) cuz Pac came aggressive on songs, some he slowed his cadence down, some he rode the beat, some he let the beat ride his lyrics. So what does this same structure means breh?

@Judge_Judah what's ya ic name?

Nah it's about proving a point when you make statements breh Lol

You said in a post the man had (the same structure) what does that even mean? that term/phrase is so wide that what are you even talking bout?

Cuz he rap'd the same on radio singles makes us to jump on your POV? Dude everybody pretty much rap the same on radio singles if that's what this same structure crap you're talking about.

Lol, this aint my fight, but I'ma jump in and steal on yo ass anyway. The BS has to stop

He rap'd the same on those radio songs is what you call same structure? I thought it was called a style/originality Lol.

Same structure breh? come on mane.

Again your whole (same structure is so loose, I don't even know what you mean) cuz Pac came aggressive on songs, some he slowed his cadence down, some he rode the beat, some he let the beat ride his lyrics. So what does this same structure means breh?
Ok

Don't water down what U said, u called that nigga trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back