Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
was listening to the Black Opinions Matter Monday podcast and occasionally they go on these tangents about durag etiquette...so they was talking about this one cat that apparently passed out b/c he had 3 durags on and he tied them too tight

i was weak af
Lmao.

This one is fairly new. I havent broken it in yet.

So a movie of only sub titles, and dude wasn't even interesting in the movie to want to see a spinoff about him.

Thats the same thing i was thinking lmao. Hut dont even speak english.

I think they will have the Main character be a good guy fighting a young Jaba The Hut before he appeared in the original trilogy.

Kind of like how Rogue one was fighting against Vader's people, except Hut will be a bigger role.

Greetings all, do you any of you have friends (white) or relatives that openly support Trump? If so, how do you deal? Not sure if it is thread worthy. I personally don't but read an interesting article just now. If ABW thinks it is thread worthy I will post the article.

Umm...nope.

I believe one of my aunts would've spit in his face if given the chance

Greetings all, do you any of you have friends (white) or relatives that openly support Trump? If so, how do you deal? Not sure if it is thread worthy. I personally don't but read an interesting article just now. If ABW thinks it is thread worthy I will post the article.
my uncle had a white employee that supported Trump. he fired him when he cosigned Trump's Charlottesville speech

I see Jay-Z got a new interview on Tidal, but it's with Rap Radar smh I dont think my ears can handle an hour of Elliot Wilson laughs. I couldn't fuck with a chick with an annoying laugh. @ ladies could u fuck with a nigga who laughed like this

Just watch the first minute and a half

I see Jay-Z got a new interview on Tidal, but it's with Rap Radar smh I dont think my ears can handle an hour of Elliot Wilson laughs. I couldn't fuck with a chick with an annoying laugh. @ ladies could u fuck with a nigga who laughed like this

Just watch the first minute and a half

Did you see the Styles P interview with his wife? Not going to lie a nigga got a little sensitive when he started talking crying and talking about his daughter. I lost someone close to me so that had me in my feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back