Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaking secret government shit on facebook....

that's like the internet equivalent of aliens stories being in the tabloids from MIB

Oh, nah, a regular nigga could've noticed it and took the video and posted it.

Greetings all, do you any of you have friends (white) or relatives that openly support Trump? If so, how do you deal? Not sure if it is thread worthy. I personally don't but read an interesting article just now. If ABW thinks it is thread worthy I will post the article.

Greetings all, do you any of you have friends (white) or relatives that openly support Trump? If so, how do you deal? Not sure if it is thread worthy. I personally don't but read an interesting article just now. If ABW thinks it is thread worthy I will post the article.
nobody's perfect.......

i just accept it as a character flaw as i would anything else about them that's less than perfect....

I think my bonnet was too tight. I have a headache outta this world.

was listening to the Black Opinions Matter Monday podcast and occasionally they go on these tangents about durag etiquette...so they was talking about this one cat that apparently passed out b/c he had 3 durags on and he tied them too tight

i was weak af

People I went to HS with that are FB friends openly support him. I never really cared about someone's political stance tbh. I will school them on civil rights when I feel they need to be schooled besides that don't care enough to engage.

I do not have friends or relatives.

I only have people I like/love and people that I don't like/love. lol And because of that, it is fairly easy to cut folks off.

So you support Trump blood or not, you must get from ROUND me.

At the community center I worked at there was this supper sweet old Mexican lady and here white husband, I kinda figured he would be a Trump supporter but it shocked the shit outta me when she was so happy inauguration day. I took it with a grain of salt and didnt hold it agianst her.

On the other hand there was this 80+ red neck that went there that I had pegged as a staunch Trump supporter, turns out he couldn't stand the man.

The article was written by a bi-racial person whose mother is a trump supporter. He had to walk around with her while she wore a trump make America great shirt. I personally couldn't do it but I don't have to. It was just interesting to hear someone have to argue with their mother about race. He said blood is not thicker than safety.

fuck trump, but the first nigga that comes at my mother is the more immediate threat...
I don't think anyone tried to attack his mother or anything. I think the problem was his mother putting the shirt on and asking her Black son to take her out in public with it on.

fuck trump, but the first nigga that comes at my mother is the more immediate threat...

Is Mother DU a Trump Supporter?

qrxm0.gif

Kanye been making his shoes worse and worse and more expensive lol

DHhcOgGXYAAHQOp.jpg

I haven't fucked with any yeezy since the Red Octobers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back