Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all I got a cool mask that's apparently lucky. I hope they weren't trolling me and that it ain't cursed.

I went broke after 3 purchases so I gotta exchange more. Africa is approaching NYC in terms of cost of living.

I'm locked out, nobody gon be here till 6:30 and its 6 now. I'm supposed to be getting ready. I look like I been fighting all my life, I ain't dinner ready

Just me, myself and the bushes

I'm locked out, nobody gon be here till 6:30 and its 6 now. I'm supposed to be getting ready. I look like I been fighting all my life, I ain't dinner ready

Just me, myself and the bushes
How long are you in Africa for and which country?

How u gon pick me up at 6:30 when I been locked out till 6:15? my hopes of looking cute @ dinner are gone, ima settle for clean. I hope the shower won't take forever to heat up

Yes but why not want a Latina wife?
Why it gotta be a maid tho?

She'd only be a maid for Halloween, you kno rock that sexy maid costume. Latina, TexMex, cholas, mexicana... they gettin wifed up

Maybe they're mechanical bugs that are used as surveillance by the government :think2:
naw why waste that shit on facebook

this was a desperate cry to the weird recluses of the internet who might recognize this shit and spread some light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back