Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's a long story.

That was basically payback for something I did at work today which was kinda fucked up.

My coworker leaves her phone everywhere. So I grabbed it and text the first number I saw "help I'm being arrested!!!!" It turned out to be her sister and the phone started ringing off the hook. So I ain't say nothing. Eventually her mom called and I had to confess.

She caught me slipping. She actually set me up to get my phone.

I'm too cool for jail.

:smh:

No it's a long story.

That was basically payback for something I did at work today which was kinda fucked up.

My coworker leaves her phone everywhere. So I grabbed it and text the first number I saw "help I'm being arrested!!!!" It turned out to be her sister and the phone started ringing off the hook. So I ain't say nothing. Eventually her mom called and I had to confess.

I'm too cool for jail.

So you wasn't locked up with oswald bates?

9i5mls4b99nf.gif

My homie hit me up saying him and some people from his job are going to get some drinks and post up. I'm feeling real lazy right now may flake on him

No it's a long story.

I'm too cool for jail.

Ummm...why...woyld you do that??

Oh the spent it....
Nah lol

The report on the news this morning said Nola was classified as a slow spender

You would think after Katrina, EVERYBODY would have a sense of urgency when it rains, but business as usual

Dope Jay-Z interview so far, a lot of real shit said that's resonating with me. He's talking about self-hate/the issue of blacks preferring to support white businesses before they support black businesses. I be peeping that shit with Tidal, niggas always say they prefer apple/spotify but can't even give a valid reason why lol and they're pretty much the same damn price.

I personally been peeping mfs acting real funny style when I mention my business on and off line, I don't get the shit, all i be doing is trying to do is help mfs.

That's some playa shyt hearing the waves in the back ground.

On season 4 of the wire

Damn Randy. Why you ain't just stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back