Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope Jay-Z interview so far, a lot of real shit said that's resonating with me. He's talking about self-hate/the issue of blacks preferring to support white businesses before they support black businesses. I be peeping that shit with Tidal, niggas always say they prefer apple/spotify but can't even give a valid reason why lol and they're pretty much the same damn price.

I personally been peeping mfs acting real funny style when I mention my business on and off line, I don't get the shit, all i be doing is trying to do is help mfs.

Just got outta county jail. Smh.
I gotta make better choices.
What happened fam?
Dope Jay-Z interview so far, a lot of real shit said that's resonating with me. He's talking about self-hate/the issue of blacks preferring to support white businesses before they support black businesses. I be peeping that shit with Tidal, niggas always say they prefer apple/spotify but can't even give a valid reason why lol and they're pretty much the same damn price.

I personally been peeping mfs acting real funny style when I mention my business on and off line, I don't get the shit, all i be doing is trying to do is help mfs.
Sadly, I think that's a lot of people's natural reaction when they've been subconsciously taught that they're inferior, add that on top of black owned businesses being rare, it's a weird thing to see.

haters gonna hate

Gone and get your bear grylls on b, tell him how to survive high tide.
He not ready brah

Nola just flooded again because pumps failed. Come to find it, they were awarded Grant money to fix the pumps but haven't spent it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back