Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga it is true. get a man's mind and you've won. anyone can get the dick but something's gotta set a bih apart

lmaooooooo you're crazy. Precious can come in here and be the funniest coolest bitch on earth, she wouldn't get near my dick.

Women are more into mental connections than men, men are more about the physical. Idk why you always try to pretend like men and women are the same.

why do you think you should get a say in how he chooses to propose to you?
huh? so if I'm a shy chick and like thinggs lowkey, asking that a guy (whom I've discussed marriage with) doesn't propose to me on the big screen of a football stadium is out of line? lol

huh? so if I'm a shy chick and like thinggs lowkey, asking that a guy (whom I've discussed marriage with) doesn't propose to me on the big screen of a football stadium is out of line? lol

not now Trini

I just got called a hoe ass nigga by a hoe ass nigga

im bout to re-evaluate my life

lol @ having a list of "Approved Proposal Locations/Destinations and Scenario's"

200.gif

Last edited:
So she can be ignorant but as long as that ass fat she good?

Unfortunately for alot of niggas..... yes.

But that's not what I said lol I said women are MORE into mental connections and will look past a man's looks and money if there's a strong mental connection. Men are MORE into physical connections and will be LESS likely to talk to a chick who wasn't attractive but they connected mentally. She would remain the homie.

lmaooooooo you're crazy. Precious can come in here and be the funniest coolest bitch on earth, she wouldn't get near my dick.

Women are more into mental connections than men, men are more about the physical. Idk why you always try to pretend like men and women are the same.
a male precious couldn't get this either tho.

men may be more about the physical in the short term but I think in terms of serious shit, mental connection is a big 1 and a chick that aint ur type can win u over.

I'm sure if u met the coolest woman alive with an encyclopedic knowledge of hiphop and a Martin sense of humor, u wld overlook her flat chest cuz she'd have ur mind.

a male precious couldn't get this either tho.

men may be more about the physical in the short term but I think in terms of serious shit, mental connection is a big 1 and a chick that aint ur type can win u over.

I'm sure if u met the coolest woman alive with an encyclopedic knowledge of hiphop and a Martin sense of humor, u wld overlook her flat chest cuz she'd have ur mind.

No. Again stop acting like men and women are the same, we're not.

I've met a lot of cool as chicks , one in particular who me and her mentally were connected like a mf, but nah, physically I couldn't do it.

My best friend RIGHT NOW, is with a chick who is dope af personality wise, but can not take her seriously cuz she aint physically up to par to his standards. I can keep going with this shit.

Men and women are different and it's ok, stop making it what it's not.

Unfortunately for alot of niggas..... yes.

But that's not what I said lol I said women are MORE into mental connections and will look past a man's looks and money if there's a strong mental connection. Men are MORE into physical connections and will be LESS likely to talk to a chick who wasn't attractive but they connected mentally. She would remain the homie.

So, bae only here for my cute face, not my beautiful personality

000.gif

No. Again stop acting like men and women are the same, we're not.

I've met a lot of cool as chicks , one in particular who me and her mentally were connected like a mf, but nah, physically I couldn't do it.

My best friend RIGHT NOW, is with a chick who is dope af personality wise, but can not take her seriously cuz she aint physically up to par to his standards. I can keep going with this shit.

Men and women are different and it's ok, stop making it what it's not.
wait, is ur bff in a relationship with this chick? wut?

I thought you just said they'd just stay the homie if they're not 'up to your standards'?

I don't believe this. I attracted some fine men when I was having a busted phase/moment, off the strength of my personality. now I wasn't ugly (to me) but I wasn't 'up to their standards' or their type.

didn't say men and women are identical.

I beg to differ and only because if I was to ask you have you ever digged a girl before knowing what she looked like and I mean at any time in your life. Internet included. Just sayingggg.
Bwahahaha

Is there something wrong with wanting/ not wanting to be with someone based on their physical appearance? I am not saying it should be the only factor but isn't it the initial factor. I have never dated a woman off of the internet so I am not sure how those kinds of relationships develop.

wait, is ur bff in a relationship with this chick? wut?

I thought you just said they'd just stay the homie if they're not 'up to your standards'?

I don't believe this. I attracted some fine men when I was having a busted phase/moment, off the strength of my personality. now I wasn't ugly (to me) but I wasn't 'up to their standards' or their type.

didn't say men and women are identical.

Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back