Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ and only because if I was to ask you have you ever digged a girl before knowing what she looked like and I mean at any time in your life. Internet included. Just sayingggg.
Bwahahaha

..... no I've never made a chick my girl who i've never seen, wtf lol

How do y'all feel about men/women who have someone else come tell you that they want to talk to you?

Just had this happen.

How do y'all feel about men/women who have someone else come tell you that they want to talk to you?

Just had this happen.

the other person breath might stink

Just had this happen.

Some jr high shit. But she could just be shy, I would see what she had to talk about.

Nah I ain't say that I said "Have yu ever digged a chick without actually knowing what she looked like?" That was the question.

I have liked or "dug" a woman's personality online who I never seen a pic of? Yea, shit there's a couple chicks on the IC I thought were cool, but I never wanted to make them my girl lol

Nah I ain't say that I said "Have yu ever digged a chick without actually knowing what she looked like?" That was the question.

once...never again

phone voices be getting people

this was back in high school tho

she had a nice chest, but AP couldnt do nothing with that once we met up

im convinced she had some sorta voice altering device

I have liked or "dug" a woman's personality online who I never seen a pic of? Yea, shit there's a couple chicks on the IC I thought were cool, but I never wanted to make them my girl lol
Ok then but my point is there personality is what attracted yu in the first place whether yu dated after seeing them isn't my point.
Don't make this out to be a bad thing it's actually
An upsight to your drooling over tits.

once...never again

lmaooo wait what? Have u said this story in full before on here?

once...never again

what kinda device was that? phone sex operators wld buy it

Ok then but my point is there personality is what attracted yu in the first place whether yu dated after seeing them isn't my point.
Don't make this out to be a bad thing it's actually
An upsight to your drooling over tits.

I love women lol I like being around women and having the company of women. But just because I like her personality or I have a good connection with her, it doesn't mean I want to fuck her or even want to make her my woman, that's when the physical part comes into play.

I was hired to help get a school out of "last place." All the work our staff did got us out in ONE year and they thought it would take at least three.

I love women lol I like being around women and having the company of women. But just because I like her personality or I have a good connection with her, it doesn't mean I want to fuck her or even want to make her my woman, that's when the physical part comes into play.
Don't mean yu wouldn't tho! Lol
I get the whole physical part.
Shit I'm celibate I never said if I found a dude I was really feeling that I wouldn't get physical.
I love sex as much as the next person I just want it to mean something other than a hit and quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back