Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you guys are having an awesome conversation but I'm not reading none of it.

@AP21 give me the short story of what's going on b
People who send other people to get your attention is the subject right now

No. Again stop acting like men and women are the same, we're not.

I've met a lot of cool as chicks , one in particular who me and her mentally were connected like a mf, but nah, physically I couldn't do it.

My best friend RIGHT NOW, is with a chick who is dope af personality wise, but can not take her seriously cuz she aint physically up to par to his standards. I can keep going with this shit.

Men and women are different and it's ok, stop making it what it's not.

I can relate to your friend, had a chick who personality wise was perfection, but physically she was no bueno

Last edited:
Personality>>>>>Looks

Chick can be the finest thing ever created. She's useless if she has the personality of rotting wood.

Personality>>>>>Looks

Chick can be the finest thing ever created. She's useless if she has the personality of rotting wood.

So you'll take a 3 in the looks department and 10 personality wise or a dime in the looks and 3 personality wise?

Where's that thread we had on this? lol

Personality>>>>>Looks

2027e89d3185f27de5d626eabe40ad52--old-cartoon-network-s-kids.jpg

So you'll take a 3 in the looks department and 10 personality wise or a dime in the looks and 3 personality wise?

Where's that thread we had on this? lol

Bruh imo...theres nothin worse than a fine azzz chick wit a dull azzz personality. Like dead dull mayne.

Even if she interested, if it ain't clicking, I'll look at her like tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

And just move on.

I've seen some fine azzz chicks dating a nigga wit the face of a dirty foot. But the brotha's personality is off the charts for her.

Looks is temporary. Would you still find a muthafucca fine if you found out she fucc yo homeboys behind your back? Lol.

Last edited:
My ex wasn't specifically my type, I probably would've never talked to him if he didn't talk to me first. His personality was amazing though and I no longer cared about looks, he became the sexiest mf on earth. Now, he back to being alright.

Bruh imo...theres nothin worse than a fine azzz chick wit a dull azzz personality. Like dead dull mayne.

Even if she interested, if it ain't clicking, I'll look at her likeView attachment 10681

And just move on.

I've seen some fine azzz chicks dating a nigga wit the face of a dirty foot. But the brotha's personality is off the charts for her.

Looks is temporary. Would you still find a muthafucca fine if you dind out she fucc yo homeboys behind your back? Lol

So u would wife the ugly chick?

@ the bolded. Yea, she would still be fine lol If Beyonce fucked Memphis Bleek behind Jay's back, is she no longer a fine ass chick?

My ex wasn't specifically my type, I probably would've never talked to him if he didn't talk to me first. His personality was amazing though and I no longer cared about looks, he became the sexiest mf on earth. Now, he back to being alright.

tenor.gif

Even if she interested, if it ain't clicking, I'll look at her likeView attachment 10681

And just move on.

Looks is temporary. Would you still find a muthafucca fine if you dind out she fucc yo homeboys behind your back? Lol.
She still fine, just loving the crew and whorish.

How do y'all feel about men/women who have someone else come tell you that they want to talk to you?

Just had this happen.
I can honestly say, anytime I've ever done this for a nigga. I personally wanted to fuck the girl and was using his insecurities to strike up a dialogue

The dude is actually cute, I'm just not impressed by sending your friend to come tell me you wanna talk to me, especially since I've already caught him staring at me.

What happened to shoot your shot? Is that still considered shooting your shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back