Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
jas, when you log back in after not being on for a while, do you start at the last post you left off?

Lil kid - let me take you on a tour
Me - is this a forest? it looks amazing
kid - no, it's just a garden...

I love Africa. they still haven't reunited me with my luggage but idgaf. I'll buy some local clothes tomorrow.

My husband's friend is a hater. Said my Henna was Voodoo. F that fool.

I want some henna!! I might do it before school starts.

Guhl, I'm addicted now. I'm going to get all kinds of different Ish now. ha!

I'm headed soon to get something down my side and my spine. It's so relaxing as well.

The new guy keeps staring at me. I finally had to hit him with the "nigga what you looking at" face, which is really ugly.

Lil kid - let me take you on a tour
Me - is this a forest? it looks amazing
kid - no, it's just a garden...

I love Africa. they still haven't reunited me with my luggage but idgaf. I'll buy some local clothes tomorrow.
Where the pictures?

0A4lA.gif

This is what these ic niggas don't understand... it's niggas on there that's way wealthier than me, way more in shape, etc etc...

But they weren't different. That has been the thing that most consistently has given me different avenues to pursue... online and IRL

This is what these ic niggas don't understand... it's niggas on there that's way wealthier than me, way more in shape, etc etc...

But they weren't different. That has been the thing that most consistently has given me different avenues to pursue... online and IRL

Word. Once niggas learn this shit, they'll learn there's pretty much no chick u can't bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back