Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

0A4lA.gif

ehhh...i still dont get it

is the entertainment industry THAT small to where you gotta be having kids with the same chicks that other rappers do?

ehhh...i still dont get it

is the entertainment industry THAT small to where you gotta be having kids with the same chicks that other rappers do?

You don't understand why celebs in the same circles date eachother.......?

i mean if you keep your social circle super small.. there's gonna be a lotta infucking

how private is it if i know both her children's fathers?

or the fact that, she just not that good of an actress to get constant work?

she cute tho

But that's all you know lol and i believe she was financially stable enough to not pursue acting as much and be a full time mom

Reactions: Az
Would u say jay-z and beyonce don't live private lives?

you know about their kids, and thats b/c they want you to know

other than that, what do you really know

and tinfoil hat time, there was no infidelity in their marriage or it wasnt to the level of what was sang on lemonade or rapped on 4:44

you know about their kids, and thats b/c they want you to know

other than that, what do you really know

and tinfoil hat time, there was no infidelity in their marriage or it wasnt to the level of what was sang on lemonade or rapped on 4:44

What did you know about their relationship prior to Lemonade?

Even though I agree alot of that shit on their albums is prolly fake, which even makes my case even stronger. Nobody knows shit about what they really be doing.

What did you know about their relationship prior to Lemonade?

Even though I agree alot of that shit on their albums is prolly fake, which even makes my case even stronger. Nobody knows shit about what they really be doing.

im not gon even lie

i dont remember how we even started talking about this lol

how did this start again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back