Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Summer day, another beach day

Question, if you spit and some of it fails to leave ya lip, do you continue to try to spit it off or do you lick/slurp it back in? pause

Getting back into it you mean djs and breakdancers used to go at it all the time. It's not as publicized and not as often as JA clashes though.
But in the old days if she battles they were not also producers. American DJ's didn't do dub plate battles with exclusives. So you are right in a sense but that was different then what we would see now from these types of battles.

I wanted that and the digimom one. Momma said hell no
:cry:

$_1.JPG

I had one and lost it after a few months. I was sick

Hey y'all what you teach your kids about fighting?
Don't hit first, and always tell a teacher.

Fighting is wierd. Cuz I always thought it sucked having a kid that fights all the time.....

But that shit is just frustrating and challenging.

A kid that is easily intimidated and will not fight back. A kid that gets bullied.... Being a parent of that kid is depressing as fuck.

I had to pull my son off of a bigger kid once at a Playground once. The other kid clearly started it and was apparently bullying the whole playground before we got there....

But after my Kid gave him the hands he was like Instantly king of the playground. All the kids were Happy as hell....

One of the other dads said in the most saddest of voices "i wish my kid stood up for himself like that"

The worst part is that we spend a great deal of time teaching our son to keep his hands to himself.

But I feel like other parents dont give a fuck. Especially girls. Girls hit boys with no fucks given like almost instantly. Its ridiculous.

And the older my son gets, the better he is at not hitting first. Not hitting back. And telling a teacher.

However if you hit him hard enough that he's crying or upset.. Its going down. Might as well just take him to nap time, cuz no chill mode is activated

In case any of y'all gaf, the Android play store has some virtual pet/tamagotchi apps that replicate the ones from back in the day

I don't have apple so I'm not familiar if their store does or not but I would assume they have something similar as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back