Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stopped you though?

You don't think you conversing with the dude wasn't already cheating?

Did you get your daq?
I didn't converse with anyone. The idea was just in my head heavy because I was unhappy. I didn't do it because I'd rather leave than cheat.

I'm about to head out in a minute and get it.

I didn't converse with anyone. The idea was just in my head heavy because I was unhappy. I didn't do it because I'd rather leave than cheat.

I'm about to head out in a minute and get it.

But you had someone in mind to cheat with? or was you just going to maybe hook up with the next dude that you found attractive.

I guess my point is, Can cheating be a good thing? Like maybe cheating with the person you're cheating with may help out you as a person, that person just may be the one for you?

Can cheating help a person

Oh ok, I found out that Houston doesn't even sell liquor on Sunday. I was a bit shocked to find that out.

I can't cheat ever....

Cuz I want my kids to find a spouse that treats them like me and their mom treat each other

Do you think the person who you're cheating with can be a better partner than the one you with?

I guess, I'm asking. Can cheating be a plus for a person?

Do you think the person who you're cheating with can be a better partner than the one you with?

I guess, I'm asking. Can cheating be a plus for a person?
I mean it depends...

If a person is getting beat up and meets someone who doesn't beat them.... For them yea....

But for me... Naw

My best case scenario is my current scenario

I mean it depends...

If a person is getting beat up and meets someone who doesn't beat them.... For them yea....

But for me... Naw

My best case scenario is my current scenario

Beat up person should have a pass to cheat if the person she's cheating with doesn't beat her/him?

Cheating helps that abuse lover, so can we agree that cheating has some benefits

But you had someone in mind to cheat with? or was you just going to maybe hook up with the next dude that you found attractive.

I guess my point is, Can cheating be a good thing? Like maybe cheating with the person you're cheating with may help out you as a person, that person just may be the one for you?

Can cheating help a person

Oh ok, I found out that Houston doesn't even sell liquor on Sunday. I was a bit shocked to find that out.
No. I just said to myself millions of times, I should cheat on his ass.

Cheating is bad. Just leave.

Naw.... they should leave....

But if they scared and just cheating its understandable..... But they really should leave...

Cheating is never beneficial.... Just certain circumstances could be the lesser of two evils

Also.... Why you be do obsessed with messy situations????

Naw.... they should leave....

But if they scared and just cheating its understandable..... But they really should leave...

Cheating is never beneficial.... Just certain circumstances could be the lesser of two evils

Also.... Why you be do obsessed with messy situations????

Like I asked Kandy, does one just up and get up and break it off with their s/o just bam bam like that on some "I don't wanna be with you anymore"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back