Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who dahell is @VaginaBoy and why you like my post b? I don't play that faggot shit fam so I'm going to need you to KYS ASAP
200.gif

Do you or would you tell your children about your cheating ways, how you cheated on their mama or daddy?

Hearing that Jay-z, I wonder how his kids will look at him if they even consider his cheating ways something to look at

Only if I had a kid from it. Your children don't need to know everything.

Only if I had a kid from it. Your children don't need to know everything.
Children need to know you're human. It allows for you to share your mistakes and bad decisions to leave room

for them to trust your wisdom. If they feel like you're the invincible non-fallible super hero all the time, they'll

never come to you because they can't live up to perfection and fear your disappointment

Children need to know you're human. It allows for you to share your mistakes and bad decisions to leave room

for them to trust your wisdom. If they feel like you're the invincible non-fallible super hero all the time, they'll

never come to you because they can't live up to perfection and fear your disappointment

I'm not saying don't be real with your mistakes but they don't need to know every life mistake you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back