Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEkT2VHXsAAxQsh.jpg:large

Smh, everybody loved sosa except himself
Was being a Brown skin (Black) person so bad for him?

Season 2 didnt suck to me tho. This last season gotta be the worst yet. Found myself falling asleep on most episodes.

season 2 was cheeks only b/c they stayed at the farm so long

im not one of those people that think the film adaptations have to follow the written material, but in the graphic novel, they werent on the farm that long at all

yes

nothing wrong with therapy

i wish there wasnt such a stigma surrounding therapy in the black community

Would y'all go to therapy, if needed?
If therapy is seeking understanding from someone that you believe knows more than you or has a better understanding of things than yes absolutely. But if you are talking about a person with a particular degree that you sit on their couch, it would be a harder sell for me. I wouldn't say never but just it would take a lot.

If therapy is seeking understanding from someone that you believe knows more than you or has a better understanding of things than yes absolutely. But if you are talking about a person with a particular degree that you sit on their couch, it would be a harder sell for me. I wouldn't say never but just it would take a lot.

wouldnt a person with an advanced degree in this particular field of study be someone who knows more than you or has a better understanding of things? Im not saying they are the end all, but they have a perspective you may not.

Would y'all go to therapy, if needed?
I think people receive things differently depending on the messenger. For me , most of the issues I have dealt with there were people already in my circle that helped me through them once I allowed myself to accept their wisdom. I personally don't know if I could open up enough to a stranger for them to get a chance to properly evaluate me or whatever the cause of my issues were. But I am sure some people would rather it be a stranger and not someone they know.

look at all these sways in here with the answers

wouldnt a person with an advanced degree in this particular field of study be someone who knows more than you or has a better understanding of things? Im not saying they are the end all, but they have a perspective you may not.
I can only speak for myself but they don't give out advanced degrees in me and I think everyone is unique. You can base your answers on previous people with similar problems but my root causes are mine. So I would revive the message better from someone that knows me and not just situations. I am not downplaying the helpfulness of a therapist for others. But I believe I know myself and what works for me. So I seek out elders that know me. It hasn't failed me yet.

I can only speak for myself but they don't give out advanced degrees in me and I think everyone is unique. You can base your answers on previous people with similar problems but my root causes are mine. So I would revive the message better from someone that knows me and not just situations. I am not downplaying the helpfulness of a therapist for others. But I believe I know myself and what works for me. So I seek out elders that know me. It hasn't failed me yet.

interesting pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back