Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a big deal if a women knowa how you never know if something happens and no one is around at that moment. If you're with a dude in the car than yes he should handle that.

Reactions: Az
Did they give you a new perspective on something or was it a perspective that you accepted better because of whom it was coming from?

Prob a mixture of both. But basically if I were to sum up my therapy experience, it was pretty much a guided mental workshop in the sense that I wasn't told really to what to think...

I was guided to thinking about my situation and perspective in a different light that was more conducive to who I wanted to become....

I was coaxed thru my own mental processes at my own pace, to come to realize that my thought patterns could be oriented to a more healthy way that improved my life, period.

Would it have been as effective coming from someone I know? Probably. Simply because I'm introspective in general and wouldve dissected it by myself.

But I didn't have that, hence the therapy fulfilled the need.

Prob a mixture of both. But basically if I were to sum up my therapy experience, it was pretty much a guided mental workshop in the sense that I wasn't told really to what to think...

I was guided to thinking about my situation and perspective in a different light that was more conducive to who I wanted to become....

I was coaxed thru my own mental processes at my own pace, to come to realize that my thought patterns could be oriented to a more healthy way that improved my life, period.

Would it have been as effective coming from someone I know? Probably. Simply because I'm introspective in general and wouldve dissected it by myself.

But I didn't have that, hence the therapy fulfilled the need.
Do you think you are better equipped to deal with things because now you have the tools to self diagnose or deal for lack of a better term.

It's never too late to learn she got this
Well as we know husbands shouldn't teach their wives to drive. I am a patient , humble man but nope not for me. Also, I want her to drive and I encourage her to but I know I will have to buy her a separate car. Tho I am always working on not being materealistic my car is the last surviving thing from my materialistic days and I would be vexed at her first accident.

Well as we know husbands shouldn't teach their wives to drive. I am a patient , humble man but nope not for me. Also, I want her to drive and I encourage her to but I know I will have to buy her a separate car. Tho I am always working on not being materealistic my car is the last surviving thing from my materialistic days and I would be vexed at her first accident.
Just scope out a dmv place and set up those lessons. Make sure they are good though because some places try to screw the hell out of people. Needing a car out of necessity isn't materialistic brotha lol.

Just scope out a dmv place and set up those lessons. Make sure they are good though because some places try to screw the hell out of people. Needing a car out of necessity isn't materialistic brotha lol.
We don't need 2 cars at all. But me holding on to my car is materialistic trust me. I should trade it in and get an SUV . Like a regular SUV Ford Explorer or something.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back