Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandy long before there were therapist there were elders. Now both a therapist and an Elder can be right or wrong with their assessment of your situation. Depending on what you are going to therapy for the answer may be in front of you because no one knows you better than you. People have to first be honest with themselves and others.

Would y'all go to therapy, if needed?

I can gladly say I went to therapy in my youth, and it fixed exactly what I came there for.

Very beneficial. Would recommend to anybody.

Not even just for a specific issue. If you feel u need some one to talk to that's removed from your perspective for an outside opinion in general I'd recommend.

I can gladly say I went to therapy in my youth, and it fixed exactly what I came there for.

Not even just for a specific issue. If you feel u need some one to talk to that's removed from your perspective for an outside opinion in general I'd recommend.

THIS!

Did they give you a new perspective on something or was it a perspective that you accepted better because of whom it was coming from?

I love this.

Now a days people too caught up in their own lives. I don't keep things bottled up, I just find different ways to get them off my chest. My best friend thinks I write poetry to her, but in reality I be writing confessions. Keeping shit bottled in isn't good, but you gotta be careful what you reveal to certain people.

I am not sure if that is a good thing either. I used to be that way and carried a lot of weight that I didn't need to.
I don't carry everything I just get over it and move on. I definitely don't take anything out on anyone though.

i don't bottle shit up... i speak my mind loosely as shit.....

therapeutic as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back