Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly don't think it's a thread worthy topic. this was just a funnier answer

man fuck this

this place need to go back to when people gave me shit about not modding

who is she so she can get her welcome package?

what up @Turfaholic...was bout to give him his welcome package then saw that this nignog been here since may, his ass just dont post lol

must be boring on the IC, dont use ABW as your mistress lol

Lol old habits die hard. Lemme get that package tho pause.

I watched two drunks fight over a beer at 12am. I think it was so funny because I was on cloud 9. None of the punches they were throwing actually landed. It was just a bunch of wrestling. Then at the end of it all, all the beer had spilled out the can and they both forgave each other and walked off into the night.

I watched two drunks fight over a beer at 12am. I think it was so funny because I was on cloud 9. None of the punches they were throwing actually landed. It was just a bunch of wrestling. Then at the end of it all, all the beer had spilled out the can and they both forgave each other and walked off into the night.
most people can't fight for shit......it's crazy...

Are dreams real? And should they be taken seriously?

If the answer to both of these questions are Yes, then if your wife or husband cheated on you in your dreams, should you leave them or question their action from your dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back