Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best to move on and try to get this site back on track because there's two things I learned about forums....

1) Mods are never wrong

2) When in doubt, put the entire site on ignore

Best to move on and try to get this site back on track because there's two things I learned about forums....

1) Mods are never wrong

2) When in doubt, put the entire site on ignore

no 1 not true lol

well ya'll gon have to name names

this is a pretty transparent place

so if there are legitimate issues, then lets talk about them

Bruh it happened so suddenly. It was crazy. It was all Du fault too.

I don't know how the conversation started, but Du said he doesnt like cuddling at night becayse he always wakes up with neck cramps. Then Reesey said when done right, cuddling always leads to sex. So Du says, thats not an option when you have a baby thats being breastfed. Reesey then mentioned that she has tried having sex while breastfeeding. It was a misunderstanding, but it was assumed that she was getting it in with the baby attached to the nipple.

Du and the rest of the ABW reacted accordingly. Du was extra perturbed by this and decided to make a thread about it. Having sex around your kids or something along those lines. In said thread, everyone was giving their opinions on the topic. Most people said having sex while simultaneously breastfeeding was some crazy messed up s**t. Well Kandy goes on to say that she has had sex with her son in the room. He was sleep in his crib and woke up while said act was happening.

And while all this was going on, BNE was about to blow a gasket. She enters the thread and basically says that said act is child abuse and of you are sexing at all eith a child nearby you are a heathen and a degenerate. Kandy didn't take to kindly to that and then they went back and forth for a while. Others eerr trying to reason with BNE, but she was standing strong on her opinion and was taking om like 10 people at omce trying to calm her down. She wasnt with the s**t. Then the word bi**h got thrown around and all hell broke loose.

Remember....this is Du fault.

Oh, and Race changed BNE name to "CPS" (child protective services) and changed her AVI to Carl Winslow. It was hilarious.

LMAO... Good lookin out homie.

Y'all extra AF man.

Show me an instance where a mod has admitted to being wrong about something beyond the superficial

i can only speak for me...you said a mod is never wrong...i said i wasnt true b/c i as a mod have admitted when i was wrong and apologized

but again, dont lump everybody under one umbrella. If you have an issue with a specific person, state your issue with them

i can only speak for me...you said a mod is never wrong...i said i wasnt true b/c i as a mod have admitted when i was wrong and apologized

but again, dont lump everybody under one umbrella. If you have an issue with a specific person, state your issue with them
Nah. You wear the badge you getting lumped in

Ain't no such thing as a 'good mod'.

this nigga chicity just wanna see the world burn LMAO

one post... "all mods never think they're wrong"

goldie said she got banned

next post.."wait, she aint een do nothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back