@Ironman ... Well

giphy.gif

She's gone
tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

tenor.gif

So u a bitch huh?
Lol
Good to know
I get in someone feelings and they can buy a banishment?!

@TheMasterKey point me to the rules and regs for this site.

I'm used to pissing off mods and getting banned but over here any pussy got the right is new to me, crazy the women werent even bothered but this vagina @Joshua 3:16 was..
I see you're still in your feelings about the ban, don't worry, I'm gonna give you a few more days to chill on out and realize the error of your fuck nigga ways.

@TheMasterKey give him another day

I see you're still in your feelings about the ban, don't worry, I'm gonna give you a few more days to chill on out and realize the error of your fuck nigga ways.

@TheMasterKey give him another day
"I see you're still in your feelings"
Why are u talking like u arent a fuck nigga paying for someone to be banned because you're perturbed?
The nerve of u trying to act cool u vagina

"I see you're still in your feelings"
Why are u talking like u arent a fuck nigga paying for someone to be banned because you're perturbed?
The nerve of u trying to act cool u vagina
Says the guy who can't stop clicking reactions on everything I post, it seems like your starving for attention. Like you haven't had an original post in your entire time here, you just click reactions like a barely functioning troglodyte.

I just read the rest of that "Smashing in front of the kids?" thread, and that shit was light.

Niggas need to have more disagreements around here because it makes shit fun.

I say loosen shit up around here.

As long as no one is being exposed (unauthorized sharing of pictures or information) or doing pedo shit, then let it fly.

That exposing shit, moderators doing feeling-based bans, and niggas not making threads are what killed the IC, not fighting amongst posters.

If you let words over the Internet affect you, then you soft. Those typed words probably teemed with truth and got to you.

"Have a sense of humor and a backbone" and "Male-on-female abuse is not tolerated at our discretion" should be additional rules implemented to the Code of Conduct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back