Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has to actually post.

who is she so she can get her welcome package?

what up @Turfaholic...was bout to give him his welcome package then saw that this nignog been here since may, his ass just dont post lol

must be boring on the IC, dont use ABW as your mistress lol

who is she so she can get her welcome package?

what up @Turfaholic...was bout to give him his welcome package then saw that this nignog been here since may, his ass just dont post lol

must be boring on the IC, dont use ABW as your mistress lol

Already @'d her in the Welcome thread

aight man...unless its locked or i cant change it, there is no option to show who has voted once the poll has been made

do i need to do screenshots?

edit: i just did a test, and you have to do it at its start, but idk if you can change it even if you are the thread creator

@Joshua 3:16, try to edit your poll options in your thread vs reesey to see if you can make the votes public

aight everybody go back to the Josh vs Reesey thread and cast your vote again...sorry...wouldnt let me alter his initial poll

choose-wisely-red-pill-gives-you-the-ability-to-become-14062636.png

So y'all just not Gon mention what happened in the thread for niggas that can't be on this shit all day?

:foh1:

Bruh it happened so suddenly. It was crazy. It was all Du fault too.

I don't know how the conversation started, but Du said he doesnt like cuddling at night becayse he always wakes up with neck cramps. Then Reesey said when done right, cuddling always leads to sex. So Du says, thats not an option when you have a baby thats being breastfed. Reesey then mentioned that she has tried having sex while breastfeeding. It was a misunderstanding, but it was assumed that she was getting it in with the baby attached to the nipple.

Du and the rest of the ABW reacted accordingly. Du was extra perturbed by this and decided to make a thread about it. Having sex around your kids or something along those lines. In said thread, everyone was giving their opinions on the topic. Most people said having sex while simultaneously breastfeeding was some crazy messed up s**t. Well Kandy goes on to say that she has had sex with her son in the room. He was sleep in his crib and woke up while said act was happening.

And while all this was going on, BNE was about to blow a gasket. She enters the thread and basically says that said act is child abuse and of you are sexing at all eith a child nearby you are a heathen and a degenerate. Kandy didn't take to kindly to that and then they went back and forth for a while. Others eerr trying to reason with BNE, but she was standing strong on her opinion and was taking om like 10 people at omce trying to calm her down. She wasnt with the s**t. Then the word bi**h got thrown around and all hell broke loose.

Remember....this is Du fault.

Oh, and Race changed BNE name to "CPS" (child protective services) and changed her AVI to Carl Winslow. It was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh it happened so suddenly. It was crazy. It was all Du fault too.

I don't know how the conversation started, but Du said he doesnt like cuddling at night becayse he always wakes up with neck cramps. Then Reesey said when done right, cuddling always leads to sex. So Du says, thats not an option when you have a baby thats being breastfed. Reesey then mentioned that she has tried having sex while breastfeeding. It was a misunderstanding, but it was assumed that she was getting it in with the baby attached to the nipple.

Du and the rest of the ABW reacted accordingly. Du was extra perturbed by this and decided to make a thread about it. Having sex around your kids or something along those lines. In said thread, everyone was giving their opinions on the topic. Most people said having sex while simultaneously breastfeeding was some crazy messed up s**t. Well Kandy goes on to say that she has had sex with her son in the room. He was sleep in his crib and woke up while said act was happening.

And while all this was going on, BEN was about to blow a gasket. She enters the thread and basically says that said act is child abuse and of you are sexing at all eith a child nearby you are a heathen and a degenerate. Kandy didn't take to kindly to that and then they went back and forth for a ehile. Then the word bi**h got thrown around and all hell broke loose.

Remember....this is Du fault.

Oh, and Race changed BNE name to "CPS" (child protective services) and changed her AVI to Carl Winslow. It was hilarious.

dope recap

remember when recap used to recap? I do

It was reesey fault. If her freak nasty mc smashing it ass wasn't tryna give out honey and milk at the same time, none of this would have ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back