Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9374

Thoughts?

I totally disagree but what do y'all think?

I agree with some of it. I think he over exaggerating white women a little bit. many of them dont give af but they are considered trashy. As far as athletes and marrying white women I think that's been shown to be not that legit I think most black pro athletes are married to black women.

Economic stuff he is in point with I don't think marriage for love soley has ever been a thing until recently I mean security and legacy and all that weigh alot

I agree with some of it. I think he over exaggerating white women a little bit. many of them dont give af but they are considered trashy. As far as athletes and marrying white women I think that's been shown to be not that legit I think most black pro athletes are married to black women.

Economic stuff he is in point with I don't think marriage for love soley has ever been a thing until recently I mean security and legacy and all that weigh alot

All of it it's wrong especially the economic part.

Considering the fact Black people are not a monolith and it should be noted that we aren't systematically "poor" because of interracial relationships.

All of it it's wrong especially the economic part.

Considering the fact Black people are not a monolith and it should be noted that we aren't systematically "poor" because of interracial relationships.

I thought he was saying something basic like stop giving money to white women and don't marry soley off love. I didn't view it as him saying this is why niggas is poor. He kind of tied too much together imo

I thought he was saying something basic like stop giving money to white women and don't marry soley off love. I didn't view it as him saying this is why niggas is poor. He kind of tied too much together imo

You aren't reading for understanding sir lol

And that's a woman.

So this Hotep dude I know just went the fuck off on Facebook yesterday cuz he thought a lesbian activist was talking down about his feed the homeless organization. It was a complete misunderstanding and he went off on this anti gay rant. Not really surprised but I expected better

I never wonder why black people are poor or any other race is poor matter of fact. I just go with my day.

Nobody's trolling your dumb ass.
I really wanna know what's not regular about her name.

Sticks and stones ma'am... sticks and stones.... I don't believe you can troll to be honest. You to nice of a person. That's what I like about your feisty ass

Status
Not open for further replies.