Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

5fb06cc63a3564e2e2903576fafdc0b9.gif

Lol I got a story similar

Ok this was 2013 first year at my job. It's a call center so like 80% women and a high turn over rate so more women in an out. So we get this bad as joint on our team. Like skin coke bottle shape ass fat green eyes and her name was Spring. I think I shot my shot but got declined but we became cool af workwise lunch all the time talking to me bout her man I'm talkin bout my bm etc bullshit.

So Christmas eve come up and we got off early and had to pick up some shit so we hit Sears an shit and go smoke at a co worker crib. Co worker shooting all shots he even freestyle. So we finish smoking she had told me her man was getting the kids I ain't know she was lying bout where she was at. We riding her man pull up beside us like "Who the fuck is this nigga?!" I'm not fixing fight if I'm not fucking her. So im like i just work with her. He aint spaz or nothing just peeled off prolly cussed her out. Everybody get home safe no prob.

Her man ain't have no job. So like a month later she gave an old head on our team a ride on lunch. Her man thinks I'm the old head cuz he never seen me up close I guess. This nigga was already in the parking lot waiting. He pull up on the damn curb spazzing. I'm inside so idk wtf going on. He bucked on the old head embarrassed his girl and some more shit and I ain't won't even messing with her. Shit was wild.

Lol,, that reminds me...

One time me and my boy riding down north ave,, and we see this chick trying to flag down a hack....

I'm like.....oo oo oo Shit yo, i know shorty.... Pull over....

Sure nuff its a home girl of mines from middle school... I ain't seen shorty in like 10 years.... We all huggy dovey, and I'm like where you going?

Get in...

Man, I go get back in the passenger seat, close my door and hear fussing... I look back and its a nigga pulling shorty out my car....

(I wasn't driving cuz I was fucked up, but it was my car )

I'm like wtf? And go to open my door when my cousin pulls the fuck off and get low,.....

I'm like

Yo turn around.. What the fuck?

He like.... Naw Bruh.... Homie had a gun,, she meant a lot more to him than she did to you....

Like a few weeks later I unknowingly holla'd at one of her home girls, and cuz my name is so uncommon she quickly asked me about the shit and was able to apologize.... That was her man,, and he prolly would have shot me had I got out the car

Last edited:
Called a shawtys of mines checking up
For the first time her background quiet af it's usually kids running roun and family all loud
Muhfuckas was sad as shit
Turns out there dog died....i actually dgaf lol but seeing how sad them muhfuckas was een i started to feel a way fi dem

It's still fuck animals tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back