Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah soooooo...took my 1st accounting exam for chapters 1-6...gotna damn 64.26%

This hefa waits to put the income statement, trial balance sheet, and retained earnings at the end of the exam...knowing damn well it takes a while to calculate that shyt!

I still got a B in the class but still. I gotta do better mayne.

Didn't realize how much respect I garnered from my coworkers until I found out theyre throwing a party for me quitting... Even though I've worked there for less than a year.

Gotten a handful of numbers of women I had never paid attention to, good vibes all around, Masonic work reaching a new level, starting the new city job next week, getting to know people higher than I expected much sooner than I was ready for.

It's just overall a major convergence for me.

A whole new life is just on the horizon for me, and I'm ready to just coalesce and manifest

Didn't realize how much respect I garnered from my coworkers until I found out theyre throwing a party for me quitting... Even though I've worked there for less than a year.

Gotten a handful of numbers of women I had never paid attention to, good vibes all around, Masonic work reaching a new level, starting the new city job next week, getting to know people higher than I expected much sooner than I was ready for.

It's just overall a major convergence for me.

A whole new life is just on the horizon for me, and I'm ready to just coalesce and manifest

You're a mason fam?

19762069_1770238656327240_5819968539083145216_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back