Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends are savage as fuck

My homegirl just texted me that she has a BF now and I'm like ok cool so are you going to stop fucking with that one nigga? and she's like: "no" I'm like sooooooOOOOO you're going to cheat on your BF? and she's like: "basically"

I need new friends.

Wholesome, down to earth girls.
DSGDA? If so tell her I like train of thought she's on the right track wrong train

One of my homies from college was out in these streets heavy. I mean smoking dick after dick.
now she's in a full blown relationship.

The niggas a square but still...

One of my homies from college was out in these streets heavy. I mean smoking dick after dick.
now she's in a full blown relationship.

The niggas a square but still...

damn, i want my dick smoked

how you do that Race? not you...but ya homegirl

I saw a lot of Rob Kardashians laughing at Rob Kardashian

giphy.gif

So you admit you from the south side, home of the south side fade.
I'm from the southwest. Southside and southeast niggas rock that shit. South Park niggas.

Not SW/Mo. City niggas except that one dude I mentioned.

My brother who was raised in the Congo until he was 7 said what blew his mind the most when he arrived in America was toilets inside the house. He thought it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen.

My brother who was raised in the Congo until he was 7 said what blew his mind the most when he arrived in America was toilets inside the house. He thought it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen.
did he have a seat toilet growing up in Congo or the hole kind?

I got a family member who has a white wife and the nigga's a bum, so nah, I can't cs that post.
like it's far too common.....shit's hilariously ignorant.....

i swear niggaz will believe anything.....

this is why racism keeps winning....cuz niggaz keep believing anything dumb shit white people say....

like my whole family would routinely call niggaz out on that shit "oh it's true cuz a white man said it?"

stop letting these folk lie to yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back