Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a turtleneck like the one in that pic

looks suave.
That's Hubie Brown in the 70s
dead.png

My granny is the ultimate hypochondriac.
Shit is crazy. She said she is sick because of something from Africa is in the wind.

No I said yuck to that white booty.

Speaking of big white booty...

I find it funny how all these white BBW chicks on IG posting their pics with such confidence now...knowing damn well black women were the one who 1st started this trend a long time ago.

As I've said this before...a big black woman has more confidence than any women from any race.

Speaking of big white booty...

I find it funny how all these white BBW chicks on IG posting their pics with such confidence now...knowing damn well black women were the one who 1st started this trend a long time ago.

As I've said this before...a big black woman has more confidence than any women from any race.
Appropriation.

Every time I come to my grandma house, it's the same shit. She a hoarder, so my mama always tryna make her clean up. She's a Jehovahs Witness, so they are always in here discussing religion and I'm just sitting here looking like JESUS AINT REAL! Leave me out of this! Then they both turn on me.

IM HUNGRY!!!

I believe I may possibly have a blurred view...somebody please define "Cultural Appropriation" for me

I believe I may possibly have a blurred view...somebody please define "Cultural Appropriation" for me
I think it's taking elements from a foreign or domestic culture without being respectful to the culture you're borrowing from (in this case stealing from). Some things are really sacred like native american headdresses and you've seen plenty of people wearing them basically as a fashion accessory.

Of course appropriating cultures is how we got basically every form of modern music, food, it's influenced political ideologies, movies, literature, etc. So..................

I like punching people.

Like if you never punched someone who fell from your punch.....

You're missing out....:clawd2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back