Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet tea with mad sugar is a gift from the lawd

In the South we call that water

When I moved here, 1st restaurant we went to I asked for sweet tea, and the waitress looked at me like I ordered a rare drink. Hefa told me they don't do sweet tea. Said they only do iced tea instead, AND I gotta add my own sugar.

I looked at this hefa like...
200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif
..."I'll get a Pepsi."

When I moved here, 1st restaurant we went to I asked for sweet tea, and the waitress looked at me like I ordered a rare drink. Hefa told me they don't do sweet tea. Said they only do iced tea instead, AND I gotta add my own sugar.

I looked at this hefa like...
View attachment 9220
..."I'll get a Pepsi."
Couple years ago I went to Cali. Went to a restaurant asked for sweet tea and the heffa brought back a Snapple. I didn't even know what Snapple was. Lol my sis thru marriage always come here and take back a gallon of it back to Cali.

My cousin who I haven't talk to since idk when saw me today and said, "Ooh you must be in stank mode today."

Shit threw me off because I am progressing into stank mode because I'm hungry as shit. At least I think I am. But how is that the first thing you say to my estranged ass. Ha.

My cousin who I haven't talk to since idk when saw me today and said, "Ooh you must be in stank mode today."

Shit threw me off because I am progressing into stank mode because I'm hungry as shit. At least I think I am. But how is that the first thing you say to my estranged ass. Ha.

19625014_146961349207516_6590163841496121344_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back