Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall remember when I made this classic?

3MsFUoc.png

Bruh...nigga...that shyt damn near killed me that day. Lol!!

what beef was going on when that dropped?

was that around the time of the texas meet up & fall out?? when dro was pretending to be yunn??

Pico made a thread called "post a pic of ur girl if she looks better than me"

Idk where stew found these 2 pics of pico and chuck but they were funny af. He made a thread called "post a pic of ur girl if they look better than pico/chuck" and the fuckery began lol

what beef was going on when that dropped?

was that around the time of the texas meet up & fall out?? when dro was pretending to be yunn??

I think so.

I think Stew was the one who kicked it off and dropped those pics of Pico wit no make up and Chuck, and it just snowballed from there.

Edit: What Goldie said

I wanna say 2017 is already better than 2016, with only being 6 months in.

Kendrick and Jay dropped fire projects.

Like Du said we got good projects from a handful of artists, drake, sean, future (1 was dope , other was trash), royce, freddie gibbs, migos, etc

Couple duds, I was disappointed with the Wale album. But it's been a fire year so far, Nas said his album is coming out this year, so I think looking back, this is gonna be one of the best years in hiphop in this decade.

ayo, did you really ever give network 4 a listen?

Nah man. I think I was still on DAMN heavy. I already know Ima be on 4:44 atleast all weekend. But Ima check out Network 4 next week. I always fucked with Chris, but honestly never checked out too much of his solo projects.

Nah...

The more I listened to Ross I saw how Sean shit was lacking. Gave it a B when it first dropped, at about C now. Joey and Jay a solid B. 2 Chainz a solid B also. Ross and Kenny are A's at this point.

Everyone else tho....C''s and below. I don't care how many accolades Future get, until he switches his sound up on the albums he gonna be a single's artist to me. Can't get thru his albums. Same with Drake. I don't wanna shift through and R&B rap pop album.

Wale should have kept his shit. Lupe while I understand should have kept his shit. I know other cats dropped but I aint checking for em. 5'9........nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back