Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doin backflips in his sleep?!
He is the worst sleeper. When he was smaller and he slept in my bed, he always had to have his head hanging off the edge. I would scoot him up and he would eventually scoot back down. His legs be all over the place too.

why do people insist on inserting charts into word documents only to manually calculate figures then ask me to double check?

200 (1).gif

Lol...my job is such a mess. We got 7 hub sites, each hub site feeds at least 15 nodes per hub. Each node has the capacity to feed up to 250 customers. We have one head end that feeds to those hubs, and we have one headend tech...lol

He has a boss that's the hub engineer supervisor, that dude knows about this shit as much as I do. So when the headend tech goes on vacation, were essentially fucked in the field.

For all of that, we only have 6 network techs, including me in that 6. One dude just broke his ankle, and gone be out for weeks. One dude already had planned vacation during that time. One dude essentially gone be dedicated to fiber.

So we have 3 network techs to cover 6 hubs, that feed up to 300 nodes, that at least cover enough ground to provide service to over 200 homes.

Then on top of that, we only have 3 vet service techs, and 6 guys who just started who never done cable in their life.

I'm through wit this shit, I'm bout ready to leave this job cause it's a clusterfuck. Sat down wit the wife and explained I'm willing to take much less to do something less stressful and more meaningful.

She goes..take less?

I said yea..

She goes

IMG_3590.GIF

Lol, so I guess I'm stuck

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back