Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good reason why people should remain single?

19534039_650644618476588_6915866299771912192_n.jpg
This is fact

I would answer what I think but Goldie loses his shit when people change definitions of words from the printed version after you google them....

What is the difference between living and existing?

Living is seeking enjoyment, happiness, and being greatful for everyday, when you can. Cause there are some days when ur just not in the mood to be happy..real shit.

Exisiting, is never seeking that. Always waiting for it to just happen for you.

Living = Doing what you love to do or living your life to the fullest. Being the greatest version of yourself.

Existing = Blindly following anything. Doing what you gotta do and surviving or not living life to it's fullest potential.

Living = Rainforest

Existing = Desert

so I thought I was sitting down @ the dining table but it was missing a seat. fell on my ass on the hard wood. pray 4 my tail bone. scared to move..

^^ That was one too.

Helping u trying to break down this food (for thought) = holdin ur hand through this shit

I let my child watch a movie in my room and he eventually fell asleep. I woke up to his head under my ankle. His hand on my knee and his foot by my chin.

I can't sleep with people. This is ridiculous.

I let my child watch a movie in my room and he eventually fell asleep. I woke up to his head under my ankle. His hand on my knee and his foot by my chin.

I can't sleep with people. This is ridiculous.
he doin backflips in his sleep?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back