Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that she's feisty. I always thought Erica Mena was the prettier of the two when they were a couple, but she's shining more now.

idk shit about her intelligence tho, can't speak on it

Yeah she is feisty, which is cute.
She seems to like Hip Hop so thats always a plus

I still highly doubt I could hold a deep conversation with her.
I just get that vibe whenever I read her tweets.

could be wrong but I'm pretty intuitive
:mhm:
.........who?
Joe Budden

Yeah she is feisty, which is cute.
She seems to like Hip Hop so thats always a plus

I still highly doubt I could hold a deep conversation with her.
I just get that vibe whenever I read her tweets.

could be wrong but I'm pretty intuitive
:mhm:

Joe Budden
see I got that vibe too from her interviews but she is with Joe n he is highly intelligent, n im of the belief that ppl that smart don't last long with bimbos. maybe she shows her brains behind closed doors?
Her and Cardi b got the most annoying voices..always sound like they chewing gum
now see Cardi B, I think she's smart af.

These mfs already started lol

19436893_1882129125386639_4170385056545636352_n.jpg

see I got that vibe too from her interviews but she is with Joe n he is highly intelligent, n im of the belief that ppl that smart don't last long with bimbos. maybe she shows her brains behind closed doors?

now see Cardi B, I think she's smart af.

I love Cardi B

idk about her being smart just because shes with Joe

Ive noticed some men tend to date down so they can always seem like the intelligent one.

I love Cardi B

idk about her being smart just because shes with Joe

Ive noticed some men tend to date down so they can always seem like the intelligent one.
True, many men do date down intelligence-wise but a lot of the intellectual types seem to appreciate women on their level and upwards when it comes to actually settling down. if it was short term, it's w/e but a lifetime with an idiot is tough. shit, 2 yrs with someone you can't have thought provoking conversations with is rough. so seeing them last over a yr def makes me wanna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Aint Cardi B a gem? lol

depends on ur reason for not attending. not attending because u wanna grieve in private is understandable. not attending because you have a friend's bday dinner plans is insensitive.

no limits lmao
The bday dinner cracked me up.

When my grandma passed, it hit me hard. I was literally sad until this year. I told my mama I didn't wanna go to her funeral because I wanted to remember her the way I last saw her happy. I'm kinda glad she made me go.

True, many men do date down intelligence-wise but a lot of the intellectual types seem to appreciate women on their level and upwards when it comes to actually settling down. if it was short term, it's w/e but a lifetime with an idiot is tough. shit, 2 yrs with someone you can't have thought provoking conversations with is rough. so seeing them last over a yr def makes me wanna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Aint Cardi B a gem? lol

I feel you and I definitely think I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Cardi B a gem and you a gem too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back