Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These mfs already started lol

19436893_1882129125386639_4170385056545636352_n.jpg
Didn't Nas or Cam already speak on his mom be gay? Thought that was old news

The bday dinner cracked me up.

When my grandma passed, it hit me hard. I was literally sad until this year. I told my mama I didn't wanna go to her funeral because I wanted to remember her the way I last saw her happy. I'm kinda glad she made me go.
I didn't go to the formal parts of my great grandma's funeral as a kid cuz I wanted to cry on my own. funerals and grieving in public never made sense to me (still don't, I don't want one for myself). when my grandma died, I went to all the parts cuz I wasn't ready to let go and I felt I had to participate in all parts of the funeral as a way of maintaining a connection, cuz funerals mattered to her n she wld've appreciated it. I'm glad I did cuz I had time to cry on my own after. plus her home was emptied n rented out to tenants immediately after so it was the last time I cld see my childhood home intact.

Somehow someway my dumbass catches a summer cold. A nigga is miserable and my son keep asking are we going to the movies. Nah b KYS

It's 90° here and I'm freezing SMH and sneezing

Somehow someway my dumbass catches a summer cold. A nigga is miserable and my son keep asking are we going to the movies. Nah b KYS

It's 90° here and I'm freezing SMH and sneezing
his is what u get for making fun ofme in my hour of pain

get well soon tho :chile:

Oh word we're going tit for tat on ailments b? I pray your butt bone makes your cuff look lopsided

Thanks for the get well wishes tho
My Trini Ass will prevail

fr tho I had a cold last week, only thing that worked was hot tea or hot water with ginger. cured me in like a day or 2.

I rocked the big beard for about 2-3 months, but I already got dreads, it was too much hair. Ended up lowering the sides and just kept the chin area long, similar to homie here.

1ed645e098e699d44b05e3174b162767.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back