Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late af, but this question made me research roger troutman and I see that this nigga was killed by his own brother over money?

fiddy.gif

Yeah I remember that. Cold world.

We're gonna find out years from now that wifi affects people's mental state. Ain't no way animals use the earths nature radio waves to flock.

But ur next door neighbor streaming snuff films on the dark web while you sleep, is in no way affecting ur brain.

We're gonna find out years from now that wifi affects people's mental state. Ain't no way animals use the earths nature radio waves to flock.

But ur next door neighbor streaming snuff films on the dark web while you sleep, is in no way affecting ur brain.
Or you know, we simply can't perceive/process that information. If that were the case you'd be hearing radio waves on private frequencies from the military.

Or you know, we simply can't perceive/process that information. If that were the case you'd be hearing radio waves on private frequencies from the military.

:gtfoh:

You can't hear or see X-rays but, when you get an X-ray done. They put on a lead vest and stand behind a wall in another room.

:gtfoh:

You can't hear or see X-rays but, when you get an X-ray done. They put on a lead vest and stand behind a wall in another room.
Bad example, that's because of the radiation x-rays emit. Wifi doesn't emit harmful radiation, if they did you'd have gotten cancer a long time ago, because they use the same kind of RF signal in your cell phones, wireless controllers, etc.

Again, wifi can't have an affect on your brain because like radio waves we can't perceive/process that information. And animals don't even use radiowaves when they flock, they use the earth's magnetic field lmao

Bad example, that's because of the radiation x-rays emit. Wifi doesn't emit harmful radiation, if they did you'd have gotten cancer a long time ago, because they use the same kind of RF signal in your cell phones, wireless controllers, etc.

Again, wifi can't have an affect on your brain because like radio waves we can't perceive/process that information. And animals don't even use radiowaves when they flock, they use the earth's magnetic field lmao

Melanin is a receptor to all energy waves.

Man let me blow ya mind right quick..no homo

Our brains are a lot smarter than we give credit. A lot of people think music sounds better at night. The real reason for this is that there is less ambient noise at night than during the day.

Noise that ur brain has taught you to ignore without you even knowing. If you cover both ur ears right now, even if ur in a room by urself. You'll hear a slight ring, that's from the noise that ur ears pick up but "you" don't hear.

Think about this, radio transmissions from radio towers are just audio out on analog or digital carriers. Wifi and internet is binary code sent through radio waves to you device to be decoded and create still or moving images.

You figure that if you use the internet enough, ur brain can decode that language eventually with the constant wifi signal that is hitting. Seeing what set of numbers is meant to create what image. During the day when you are active, though there hitting ur brain, it's mostly ambient.

But at night when you sleep and there's less focused brain activity, not enough to make those signals ambient. Ur brain is quietly decoding and submitting it for processing.

Ever woke up and had a hankering for something and you don't know why. You open up ur browser for whatever you do to start ur day. There's an ad for that thing ur fiending for.

What if I tell you telecom companies do deals with marketing and media companies to display certain ads that pop up regardless of ur viewing habits or what web page your viewing.

What if I then say that ur neighbor has the same provider as you. And was viewing that same ad when they were surfing last night. That you just saw that morning. But you think it's was a weird coincidence.
IMG_3527.GIF

Shit getting spooky for you yet?

Man let me blow ya mind right quick..no homo

Our brains are a lot smarter than we give credit. A lot of people think music sounds better at night. The real reason for this is that there is less ambient noise at night than during the day.

Noise that ur brain has taught you to ignore without you even knowing. If you cover both ur ears right now, even if ur in a room by urself. You'll hear a slight ring, that's from the noise that ur ears pick up but "you" don't hear.

Think about this, radio transmissions from radio towers are just audio out on analog or digital carriers. Wifi and internet is binary code sent through radio waves to you device to be decoded and create still or moving images.

You figure that if you use the internet enough, ur brain can decode that language eventually with the constant wifi signal that is hitting. Seeing what set of numbers is meant to create what image. During the day when you are active, though there hitting ur brain, it's mostly ambient.

But at night when you sleep and there's less focused brain activity, not enough to make those signals ambient. Ur brain is quietly decoding and submitting it for processing.

Ever woke up and had a hankering for something and you don't know why. You open up ur browser for whatever you do to start ur day. There's an ad for that thing ur fiending for.

What if I tell you telecom companies do deals with marketing and media companies to display certain ads that pop up regardless of ur viewing habits or what web page your viewing.

What if I then say that ur neighbor has the same provider as you. And was viewing that same ad when they were surfing last night. That you just saw that morning. But you think it's was a weird coincidence.
View attachment 8984

Shit getting spooky for you yet?
Bruh you gonna actually dispute any of the facts I posted or you gonna just keep typing this meta physical bs?

And as far the magnetic fields

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in the electromagneticspectrum longer than infrared light. Radio waves have frequencies as high as 300 GHz to as low as 3 kHz, though some definitions describe waves above 1 or 3 GHz as microwaves, or include waves of any lower frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back