Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My granny made the best PB&J sandwiches. She used to have one made for me before I arrived to her house, everytime.
It's like she put love into them because they have never tasted the same.

FUCK I MISS HER !!

giphy.gif
Grannies are the best.

The ladies man is better than both anchorman and step brothers

Leon Phelps >>>>

What makes step brothers so good, is that it's a parody of most comedy movies. The last part of the movie is basically a 15-20 parody of how most comedies feel the need to cram an emotional/mature moment into the last act of the movie, despite it often making no sense in the plot. When Brennan starts singing at the wine mixer, everybody has a emotional moment spurred by his voice and suddenly all is well, all of these horribly adjusted people are suddenly loving and caring folks at the drop of a hat.

I think that movie went way over peoples heads, the director/screen writer (adam mckay) is one of the goats

What makes step brothers so good, is that it's a parody of most comedy movies. The last part of the movie is basically a 15-20 parody of how most comedies feel the need to cram an emotional/mature moment into the last act of the movie, despite it often making no sense in the plot. When Brennan starts singing at the wine mixer, everybody has a emotional moment spurred by his voice and suddenly all is well, all of these horribly adjusted people are suddenly loving and caring folks at the drop of a hat.

I think that movie went way over peoples heads, the director/screen writer (adam mckay) is one of the goats

you are the first person i've ever read describe the movie in this way

were you....under the influence of some medicinal when you watched this?

semi srs question

My eyes are always low. Even got asked about them on my interview awhile back. One of my coworkers always been making jokes about them too. My eyes are chunky tho, so they are gonna be low. Shit add the fact I got dreads I think I'm already being discriminated on and shit.

semi srs question
lol Nah, completely sober, I just watch movies multiple times and it gives me a different perspective on them.

But seriously think of all the comedy movies you've watched that suddenly have that emotional last act to be taken seriously, even when it makes 0 sense in the plot and you'll see what I mean

semi srs question
dont this review make u wanna subscribe to a film column by @Joshua 3:16?

i get the feeling he's gonna hate on the universally loved films n call Man of Steel a classic
I always look like I'm sleepy. These fuckin white people bout to make me go off
if u think ur locs may be a factor, def passive aggressively ask them why you were "randomly" selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back