Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a variable...so i guess to answer your question, yea i suppose

But you're saying it's wrong for us to judge people for their past, but if that's the case then their past should never be taken into consideration, no matter what they did.

I dont care what you say.

If a man im interested in says he was once a crack addict.
I am going to judge the fuck outta him because there is a chance he will slip up.
No, he aint worth that chance or drama that comes with drug addicts.

Quit frontin.

But you're saying it's wrong for us to judge people for their past, but if that's the case then their past should never be taken into consideration, no matter what they did.

ok

i dig it

yet you've nosigned me in the past for saying women should do exactly that for one another
Not true. I need receipts b

No sir......no need to get into the middle of something that was 20+ years ago
If he has even the smallest chances of being around the dudes who ran thru his wife 20 yrs ago than yes, you tell him

@Race Jones fr I think he wants to have diaper sex with you. this is prolly a sexual fetish, not a secret quirky hobby. he feelin u out to see if u wanna participate.

what does diaper sex entail? beats me. hopefully not feces
Every time I think I have heard enough you go to the next level. You are amazing

Man people are just so inconsiderate, selfish,and insensitive. Just my daily duties at work driving around. People cut people off, people make people make the decision of wreck or let pass with seconds to spare. Have the tail or their car sticking out of the median into on coming traffic. Hold up traffic to cross the face of three lanes and a median, when they coulda just went to the light and wait 60 seconds.

Your life, another persons life, their kids, your and theirs well being isn't worth 60 seconds. Then one day I come home and my mail box pole is bent over. Soon as I come in the house my wife goes don't get mad, the new neighbors across the street back into it. They're gonna pay to fix it.

The fucking street is a two lane street and their drive way is a good 10ft ahead of my mail box. And it's on the other side of the street. How da fuck...do u back into my fuckin mail box.

I say that to say this. I fucking come home for lunch I see my shit bent over again as I enter my drive way. This bitch across the street has the nerve to make eye contact wit me as I see my mail box.

The mufuckin nerve to look me in the eye...

Bruh...bruh, I ...I came in the house and made myself a PB&J sandwich

Yo,...why does this world want me to be a bad person b? I be tryna be a good person fam..why this world want that from me?

saul goodman

no worries over here
Was your ex a cum dumpster?
hqdefault.jpg

Man people are just so inconsiderate, selfish,and insensitive. Just my daily duties at work driving around. People cut people off, people make people make the decision of wreck or let pass with seconds to spare. Have the tail or their car sticking out of the median into on coming traffic. Hold up traffic to cross the face of three lanes and a median, when they coulda just went to the light and wait 60 seconds.

Your life, another persons life, their kids, your and theirs well being isn't worth 60 seconds. Then one day I come home and my mail box pole is bent over. Soon as I come in the house my wife goes don't get mad, the new neighbors across the street back into it. They're gonna pay to fix it.

The fucking street is a two lane street and their drive way is a good 10ft ahead of my mail box. And it's on the other side of the street. How da fuck...do u back into my fuckin mail box.

I say that to say this. I fucking come home for lunch I see my shit bent over again as I enter my drive way. This bitch across the street has the nerve to make eye contact wit me as I see my mail box.

Yo,...why does this world want me to be a bad person b? I be tryna be a good person fam..why this world want that from me?
You know I thought you gonna say some real shit, until you made it about you lmao

Cosign the first half of this post tho

Then..then bruh, today..I get a call of a whole street down. I show up and the tap is torn out of its place. Right next to a brand new old ass trailer put in a lot.

I'm in the process of fixing it and this old red fox nigga from some janky ass trailer moving coming comes up to me and says.

"Uhhhhh, there was a big rock on top of that. I think it crushed it"

IMG_3547.PNG

This is literally how I looked at him for a good two minutes before he finally just walked away.

Bruh is jail wasn't a reality...we need a purge fuckin bad in this country

Nigga you to old to be eating PB&J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back