Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... Cain just posted a story about a thot and here u come jumping from the sideline to make an emotional appeal for the judgment of hoe's bruh.

Its to be expected but you coming off as the most emotional one here imo

you must be one of the dogs

actually surprised tbh

I see where this day is going
aa7231b2df69ccd7fc340e563101f6dc_zpsb0ydcoz9.png

goNCy1D_zps9mz6k3e6.gif

The fact of the matter is, no matter how savy and unfuckwitable you think you are when it comes to human interaction, there's always something you don't know about another person, no matter how well you think you know them and that's what makes people feel so insecure when this topic comes up. I don't really see the problem with somebody sowing wild oats especially in their youth, when they're not seeing anybody. As long as they're being safe during those activities I don't see the issue and I certainly don't see how it reflects your morale being or how trustworthy you are. It's not for everybody but I feel like that's what youth is for, exploration and making mistakes, unless it's really relevant to a relationship in the present just let sleeping dogs lie. Cus most people egos just can't handle that kind of stuff.

The fact of the matter is, no matter how savy and unfuckwitable you think you are when it comes to human interaction, there's always something you don't know about another person, no matter how well you think you know them and that's what makes people feel so insecure when this topic comes up. I don't really see the problem with somebody sowing wild oats especially in their youth, when they're not seeing anybody. As long as they're being safe during those activities I don't see the issue and I certainly don't see how it reflects your morale being or how trustworthy you are. It's not for everybody but I feel like that's what youth is for, exploration and making mistakes, unless it's really relevant to a relationship in the present just let sleeping dogs lie. Cus most people egos just can't handle that kind of stuff.
I'm more concerned by a person's past moral behavior. I'd take the hoe over the one that had an affair while with their college bf or gf, for example. Not interested in being someone's "second chance" even after reformation when it comes to some shit.

So you don't take a person's past into consideration? @AP21

you know me

mr. not black and white

i think people can learn from past experiences and become better people, but i acknowledge that there is the possibility they may not.

if a person has a history of living check to check due to ignorance of how money works...thats one thing, but if there situation is due to just poor decision after poor decision and they dont want to change, e.g. a chick who blows rent money to go on a girls trip...then thats another story

in one instance, the chick just isnt knowledgeable, which, if you have the patience and she is willing, you can correct this or assist...but if she bent on trying to impress people she dont even like, then im afraid, she might be a lost cause

you know me

mr. not black and white

i think people can learn from past experiences and become better people, but i acknowledge that there is the possibility they may not.

if a person has a history of living check to check due to ignorance of how money works...thats one thing, but if there situation is due to just poor decision after poor decision and they dont want to change, e.g. a chick who blows rent money to go on a girls trip...then thats another story

in one instance, the chick just isnt knowledgeable, which, if you have the patience and she is willing, you can correct this or assist...but if she bent on trying to impress people she dont even like, then im afraid, she might be a lost cause

I need a yes or no fam. Do you take a person's past into consideration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back