Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
girl dont go, ur butch homegirl n the cat from the IC r gonna wanna run a train on u

don't do it Reesey
Speaking of running a train.............dude I know wifed up a broad that used to be the set out for my homie and his frat brother's. She know I know about her escapades too. My nigga happy tho so it's whatever.

Speaking of running a train.............dude I know wifed up a broad that used to be the set out for my homie and his frat brother's. She know I know about her escapades too. My nigga happy tho so it's whatever.
if they r cool with it, it's all good. if he was goin behind his friends then it sounds like their pasts r equal lol

congrats to them

if they r cool with it, it's all good. if he was goin behind his friends then it sounds like their pasts r equal lol

congrats to them
This was years ago while they were in college. We all have past but damn shorty got monsterballed on the regular by a gang of niggas. Crazy thing is shorty bad like model bad. Mad niggas beat LMAO

This was years ago while they were in college. We all have past but damn shorty got monsterballed on the regular by a gang of niggas. Crazy thing is shorty bad like model bad. Mad niggas beat LMAO
does her flyness make it more or less surprising?

maybe her pussy just liked 5 dicks at once. nothing wrong with that lmao

Damn Cain you got your boy being laughed at behind his back.
What I am supposed to do or say? Hey bro ol girl that you're in love with and happily married too used to be the jump off.

Him and I are not really tight like that but we know each other pretty well. If I see him out we dap each other and talk but nothing more than that. Also all this happened 20yrs ago.

every dude in here got with the virgin mary huh?

yo girl aint neva had a dick in her mouth before you huh?

smh

Damn Cain you got your boy being laughed at behind his back.

I don't blame him.

Its a lot of dudes that wouldn't be able to handle that type of info.

One time on hs I was close to dating this chick. Told all my good friends r whatever. Till one of the homies pulled me aside and let me know she was the football teams nutrag. Went thru the proper channels, found out it was true.

It was obviously a wrap.

So I was telling this all to one of my lady friends I consider close whom I had mentioned her to previously. Fuxkin asshole said she knew. I coulda slapped her that day i was so mad lol Smh.

Cain telling ole boy could go any which way... Makes it a double edged sword.

every dude in here got with the virgin mary huh?

yo girl aint neva had a dick in her mouth before you huh?

smh
Hopefully everyone lady isn't or hasn't had multiple dicks (no less than 5) in her mouth the same day bro. Like I said everyone had a past but short past read like a Cherokee D'ass movie scene fam.

Hopefully everyone lady isn't or hasn't had multiple dicks (no less than 5) in her mouth the same day bro. Like I said everyone had a past but short past read like a Cherokee D'ass movie scene fam.

we've had this conversation time after time

ya'll tend to hold peoples past transgressions against them

if they used to do that kinda stuff, then dont, do they not deserve a chance at a stable relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back