Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've had this conversation time after time

ya'll tend to hold peoples past transgressions against them

if they used to do that kinda stuff, then dont, do they not deserve a chance at a stable relationship?

Past transgressions are a barometer for future actions in most cases. No need to be naive.

Everyone deserves a second chance. But One needs not to be put thru the ringer for it.

Its OK to have standards

we've had this conversation time after time

ya'll tend to hold peoples past transgressions against them

if they used to do that kinda stuff, then dont, do they not deserve a chance at a stable relationship?
Who said they didn't deserve a good relationship? I don't think you get it b. Shorty fucked mad niggas from the frat and did it for 4yrs straight. Lol another nigga I know wifed her but my homies and his homies homies smashed her. BUT her and him are happy and that's all that matters.

Past transgressions are a barometer for future actions in most cases. No need to be naive.

Everyone deserves a second chance. But One needs not to be put thru the ringer for it.

Its OK to have standards

in most cases? i think you are generalizing too much here

would you today, do the same shit you did at 16? or did you evolve and mature to know better?

im not against having standards, I just think we need to stop being too judgmental

if you agree thats not something you would consider normal, is it so hard to believe they may have been messed up mentally?

Who said they didn't deserve a good relationship? I don't think you get it b. Shorty fucked mad niggas from the frat and did it for 4yrs straight. Lol another nigga I know wifed her but my homies and his homies homies smashed her. BUT her and him are happy and that's all that matters.

i get it

you talking as if you the only person who knows the chick the frat dudes used to run through

they everywhere...and a lot of those chicks are messed up in the head

every dude in here got with the virgin mary huh?

yo girl aint neva had a dick in her mouth before you huh?

smh
u a literal captain save a hoe but I genuinely appreciate it. no sarcasm, it keeps balance.
Hopefully everyone lady isn't or hasn't had multiple dicks (no less than 5) in her mouth the same day bro. Like I said everyone had a past but short past read like a Cherokee D'ass movie scene fam.
i'm dyin @ Cherokee D'ass movie scene.

u a fool!
Hell naw!

ass goals

u a literal captain save a hoe but I genuinely appreciate it. no sarcasm, it keeps balance.

i'm dyin @ Cherokee D'ass movie scene.

u a fool!

ass goals
I'm not even joking tho :(

Shorty was from Brooklyn black and Puerto Rican. Tall and thick she still look good nowadays

in most cases? i think you are generalizing too much here

would you today, do the same shit you did at 16? or did you evolve and mature to know better?

im not against having standards, I just think we need to stop being too judgmental

if you agree thats not something you would consider normal, is it so hard to believe they may have been messed up mentally?

Yes. That is my personal belief.

I was a pretty well adjusted 16 yr old so I wouldn't be a good case.

Standards go hand and hand with judgment. Which is OK...

They do tend to be messed up in the head. But as a sovereign human being I have the choice of dealing with all that entails or not. Been there, done that, didn't turn out well. If it has been different for you then props but that just ain't me man.

Hell naw!

full_zps6yl46ydz.gif

preach

hit dogs gon holla tho

But... Cain just posted a story about a thot and here u come jumping from the sideline to make an emotional appeal for the judgment of hoe's bruh.

Its to be expected but you coming off as the most emotional one here imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back