Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely possible that I'm completely wrong and that some dude 20 years from now could discover that radio waves or rf signals allow us to see with our third or some shit. But the odds are crazy low, and that's basically how science and the study of all things in existence works. We study things, we try to test for variables to make sure there's no outside influence, and sometimes we discover something that changes our current or past interpretations of reality. (theory of relativity, newton's laws of gravity, quantum machanics......you get the idea) We've studied those examples and base our current science on them because they work.

I don't think we give ourselves enough credit for these kinds of things, we spend a lot of time being cynical on our achievements. We can literally send nudes to somebody on the other side of the world in seconds, go back 100,000 years, that would blow your ancestors mind.
Bruh...just know, the science and or facts that you are aware of. Is what's taught in schools and written in books.

There's a whole host of existing "science" that goes on in laboratories. That you never even heard of. That would blow your mind and 180 your beliefs in the physical, meta physical, paranormal.

And the crazy shit is, if you open your mind. The shits right there in front of you the whole time. You've just been told that it doesn't exist so there's no need to look.

Bruh...just know, the science and or facts that you are aware of. Is what's taught in schools and written in books.

There's a whole host of existing "science" that goes on in laboratories. That you never even heard of. That would blow your mind and 180 your beliefs in the physical, meta physical, paranormal.

And the crazy shit is, if you open your mind. The shits right there in front of you the whole time. You've just been told that it doesn't exist so there's no need to look.
I think you phrased "science" well, I'm aware that there are various experiments and trials going on, but until variables and outside influences are accounted for and isolated from the experiments/trials then the research is moot or inconclusive at best. They could be working on the super soldier serum but until they rule out that genetics aren't playing a role then I'm not putting any stock in it.

IMG_3563.PNG Fuck dat, they ain't gone catch me slippin

Next thing you know, ur ejaculating into a tube cause there ain't no more honey bees or some shit.

Just finished watching the all eyez on me film. I liked it all the critics can eat my dick. There's only so much you can fit in a single film of course a lot was left out but overall it was a dope "movie"

We have to support what we want to see more of in the world. I go out of my way to complement sisters with natural hair.

Especially If they're clearly in the big chop phase.

If a girl talks to guy for five months, would she be wrong to not have sex with him?
Nobody is owed sex, it ism't a matter of right or wrong. If they're just talking and not even in a relationship, there shouldn't be expectations.

Nobody is owed sex, it ism't a matter of right or wrong. If they're just talking and not even in a relationship, there shouldn't be expectations.
What if they have done freaky shit over the phone. Would he be wrong for expecting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back