Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as far the magnetic fields

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in the electromagneticspectrum longer than infrared light. Radio waves have frequencies as high as 300 GHz to as low as 3 kHz, though some definitions describe waves above 1 or 3 GHz as microwaves, or include waves of any lower frequency.
This proves what exactly?

As I mentioned before humans lack the ability to naturally perceive/process the information that radio waves carry.

Please post some more when you have information to disprove what I've wrote.

This proves what exactly?

As I mentioned before humans lack the ability to naturally perceive/process the information that radio waves carry.

Please post some more when you have information to disprove what I've wrote.
There was a time when they would let off nuclear bombs to the amazement of a reasonably nearby audience. Because they didn't understand the true nature and reach of radiation.

Your saying that the human mind can't process radio waves. I'm saying the active human mind can't. What you are aware of and what your brain is aware of, are not one and the same.

By the time you feel sick, your brain already knew and created a plan to fight the sickness. That to you just feels like symptoms of being sick.

To you, you were drunk and have a hangover. To your brain, you've been poisoned and it's on mission to deal with the physical truma of that.

Don't sleep on ur brain. Your reality is what ur brain thinks you can handle. Think about that, your brain creates a world that it thinks ur consciousness is capable of handling. You are like a child to your brain b.

There was a time when they would let off nuclear bombs to the amazement of a reasonably nearby audience. Because they didn't understand the true nature and reach of radiation.

Your saying that the human mind can't process radio waves. I'm saying the active human mind can't. What you are aware of and what your brain is aware of, are not one and the same.

By the time you feel sick, your brain already knew and created a plan to fight the sickness. That to you just feels like symptoms of being sick.

To you, you were drunk and have a hangover. To your brain, you've been poisoned and it's on mission to deal with the physical truma of that.

Don't sleep on ur brain. Your reality is what ur brain thinks you can handle. Think about that, your brain creates a world that it thinks ur consciousness is capable of handling. You are like a child to your brain b.
Your first point fails to understand how long we've been studying radio waves compared to nuclear fusion, we've been studying radio since the 1880's, that's 137 years. If we had known about radio waves being harmful or transmitting information to our brains we'd have found it by now.
Any suggestion to the contrary lacks evidence and usually comes from people without a basic understanding of how radio waves works.

As far as everything else, I laugh at that, you make the brain seem like it's an omnipotent organ. While it's an amazing thing to behold, it has it's flaws and I'll use your sickness example to prove it:

What do rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and MS have in common? They're all autoimmune diseases, which I'm sure you know means that your body is effectively damaging/killing itself. The brain is basically an cpu running background tasks that you'd otherwise waste your conscious mind on. And your brain isn't processing radio waves while you sleep either, it's healing your muscles, running through your daily memories and activites (this is how muscle memory for example is developed or answers to a quiz are remembered). There's no evidence that understanding radio waves is among the processes that your brain does during idle time.

Last edited:
As a smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

I could keep going but to his own discredit...no disrespect, homie too book smart to fathom the depths that I'm tryna take him b
It's entirely possible that I'm completely wrong and that some dude 20 years from now could discover that radio waves or rf signals allow us to see with our third or some shit. But the odds are crazy low, and that's basically how science and the study of all things in existence works. We study things, we try to test for variables to make sure there's no outside influence, and sometimes we discover something that changes our current or past interpretations of reality. (theory of relativity, newton's laws of gravity, quantum machanics......you get the idea) We've studied those examples and base our current science on them because they work.

I don't think we give ourselves enough credit for these kinds of things, we spend a lot of time being cynical on our achievements. We can literally send nudes to somebody on the other side of the world in seconds, go back 100,000 years, that would blow your ancestors mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back