Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My boo" could mean either he is my man or we are kinda getting serious or just a nigga I'm kicking it with.

The two former, I will let him know what's the deal and based off his response or how he feels, that's when the money will be given to the ex or not.

The latter, the ex getting the money.

It isn't.
I see you skipped my example too. If you hit up your girlfriends and said "I wanna go to Barbados next month, can you give me some cash sis?", would that be normal within your friend circle?
Y'all will give a homeless person money before an ex that you actually know. Do you ask the homeless person, what they are using the money for?
That's an assumption. A homeless person is evidently in need. if an ex says they're in need and someone gives them money, I wouldn't fault them for that. I wouldn't ask if they'd gotten proof of bank statements and unpaid bills before they paid them.

If an ex made it clear that they don't need but want the money, yeah it's that person's money but I have a right to change my opinion of them based on it. just like I might change my opinion of a guy if he mentions spending his last cash on a sports car he couldn't afford. it's his money but I'm entitled to my perception.

What would you do if you were the grandparent

EydiHYj.gif

I see you skipped my example too. If you hit up your girlfriends and said "I wanna go to Barbados next month, can you give me some cash sis?", would that be normal within your friend circle?

That's an assumption. A homeless person is evidently in need. if an ex says they're in need and someone gives them money, I wouldn't fault them for that. I wouldn't ask if they'd gotten proof of bank statements and unpaid bills before they paid them.

If an ex made it clear that they don't need but want the money, yeah it's that person's money but I have a right to change my opinion of them based on it. just like I might change my opinion of a guy if he mentions spending his last cash on a sports car he couldn't afford. it's his money but I'm entitled to my perception.
I don't ask for money unless I'm desperately in need. I'm never desperately in need of money to take a vacation or buy new shoes or whatever. The vacation and shit can wait until I can afford it.

My friends can ask me for money though. I'm good for it, if I got it. I've been asked for money for several things.

They could be evidently in need of drugs. Does that change anything?

One of the main reasons I like Tidal over the rest of the streaming services, they keep it black/hiphop 24/7

p9koTTmRQmCROmYpJX9bKg.png

What would you do if you were the grandparent

As a parent you try not to judge when someone else kid acts up but then I watched the video and this kid behaves badly and if you know he is capable of acting like this then you shouldn't take him out. Also, anyone that thinks there are going to record my son when he acts out is going to catch a worse beating than my son @BNE sorry Shotta. But that little boy in the video needs a beating.

As a parent you try not to judge when someone else kid acts up but then I watched the video and this kid behaves badly and if you know he is capable of acting like this then you shouldn't take him out. Also, anyone that thinks there are going to record my son when he acts out is going to catch a worse beating than my son @BNE sorry Shotta. But that little boy in the video needs a beating.
nah, imo the parents need a beating. what you see might just be a manifestation of bad parenting.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back