Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said to the east. Houston is barely in the warning area. And the east side is the "dirty" side of these stroms. It's gonna rain but it shouldnt be crazy.
I actually wanted it to fuck us up so I dont have to go to work
:word?:

i know you probably saying this in jest, but i wouldnt wish this on nobody

there have been several instances of people that i personally know that have been impacted by these storms. Some were able to shake back, others werent

Who said anything about sex? lol
you're dating a dime, you break up, you stay friends.y'all chill now and then. you give her money when she asks for it. you treat her prob better than her man does. she asks for sex. you still find her smashable.

you wouldn't? shit, why not @ that point?

i know you probably saying this in jest, but i wouldnt wish this on nobody

there have been several instances of people that i personally know that have been impacted by these storms. Some were able to shake back, others werent
Sure....
Jest
';;lll

you're dating a dime, you break up, you stay friends.y'all chill now and then. you give her money when she asks for it. you treat her prob better than her man does. she asks for sex. you still find her smashable.

you wouldn't? shit, why not @ that point?

In the meme it said I had a girl, so why would that even be an option?

The parents condoned that behavior and now that boy outta control. That would have been stopped the first time he acted that way and he would be afraid to act like that again if I was his parent.

giving exes shopping money while you're in a relationship is an option, if you're gonna be a sugar daddy why not throw some dick in there while you're at it?

Unlike you, I can still be amicable with an ex. They were friends before we dated and can be friends after. Just cuz yall mfs be scorned after a breakup doesn't mean everybody else is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back