Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've snatched the soul out of that little disrespectful bastid. He is learning that crap from somewhere with his filthy mouth. Needs some soap in it.
The parents condoned that behavior and now that boy outta control. That would have been stopped the first time he acted that way and he would be afraid to act like that again if I was his parent.
Did you hear how she talked to him, she said "set you're dumbass down". She treating him like a peer, that's how they talk to each other.

18809360_170507276817853_3702583442072928256_n.jpg

$200 depending on the ex.

Unlike you, I can still be amicable with an ex. They were friends before we dated and can be friends after. Just cuz yall mfs be scorned after a breakup doesn't mean everybody else is lol
Idk about you but a partner of mine sending money to an ex that isn't in need is inappropriate and disrespectful. I've seen this question asked on female forums and the consensus was that they'd feel a way if the guy they were seeing sent an ex money if there wasn't an emergency or something that called for it.

so this jackass decided to post a sex tape of him and a former Miss Southern University chick

it was on the pron sites yesterday but got clapped quick...

i just dont understand why people need to feel validated by others on the internet

Idk about you but a partner of mine sending money to an ex that isn't in need is inappropriate and disrespectful. I've seen this question asked on female forums and the consensus was that they'd feel a way if the guy they were seeing sent an ex money if there wasn't an emergency or something that called for it.

Idgaf, it's my money i can give it to whoever df I want to.

Lol @ a mf telling u who u can or can't give money to

Idgaf, it's my money i can give it to whoever df I want to.

Lol @ a mf telling u who u can or can't give money to
not being comfortable with something =/= telling u what to do

technically, it's your dick and you can do with it whatever df u want to. including give it to ur ex.

Did you hear how she talked to him, she said "set you're dumbass down". She treating him like a peer, that's how they talk to each other.
Some ppl have been called worse, but Id never call a child dumb. She handled it the best way she could, I suppose. He still doesn't get a free pass to act like a wild animal and call them bitches.

Damn. Y'all are so damn insecure. You don't have to automatically hate or cut off an ex when y'all break up. Especially if the break up wasn't bad. If they were a friend before, why can't they be a friend after? It is possible to be cool with an ex and not want them or want to fuck them.

Damn. Y'all are so damn insecure. You don't have to automatically hate or cut off an ex when y'all break up. Especially if the break up wasn't bad. If they were a friend before, why can't they be a friend after? It is possible to be cool with an ex and not want them or want to fuck them.
That is possible, yes.

If an ex is struggling with bills or needs help paying for something or an emergency was happened, I get it.

If an ex wants spending money for something and hits up their ex, who is involved with someone else, that's a boundary problem.

Idk about you but even my female friends, I don't hit them up saying "can I have $100 for these Steve Madden shoes? I wanna treat myself" and expect them to give it. That dynamic is unusual.

That is possible, yes.

If an ex is struggling with bills or needs help paying for something or an emergency was happened, I get it.

If an ex wants spending money for something and hits up their ex, who is involved with someone else, that's a boundary problem.

Idk about you but even my female friends, I don't hit them up saying "can I have $100 for these Steve Madden shoes? I wanna treat myself" and expect them to give it. That dynamic is unusual.
If they have that relationship with the ex, then it ain't a problem. It's their money.

If they have that relationship with the ex, then it ain't a problem. It's their money.
that isn't a problem but if whomever they're seeing isn't comfortable with their partner having that dynamic with an ex, it isn't a problem if they leave either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back