Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to check my voicemail. I was bored and there was a birthday message from my ex. I remember seeing that number on my screen. I thought it was a bill collector.

677071731a08542ce75686c4d369a4f1.jpg

Just watched the dash came video of Philando's murder.
I'm disgusted
That punk ass scary bitch needs to be in jail.
Philando clearly said I have a firearm and told him he wasn't reaching for it.

As a young black man that conceal carries. I'm scared.
W. Kamau Bell just did an episode on his show about guns and gun safety. There was a gun instructor that taught a class on how a black person who has a concealed weapon should respond to police and it was interesting. Probably won't actually help but still interesting. You should watch it if you get a chance.

So this girl I used to date moved back into town. Saying she getting divorced and wants to go see 2pac movie. Caught me off guard but I do miss her.

So this girl I used to date moved back into town. Saying she getting divorced and wants to go see 2pac movie. Caught me off guard but I do miss her.
if she's "getting" divorced, don't start getting serious bout dating her until it's final. "getting a divorce" can easily turn into "working things out". it happens all the time.

All that means is she about to be single and the dude lives somewhere else so you won't bump into him and have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back