Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
19146169_10155189292405664_8300933908450126873_n.jpg

it cites "youtube comments" as the source of the hate

i put youtube comments right next to facebook opinions

they do not represent the thoughts of the masses..only the ignorant and stupid segments of society

so yea..."miss me with the faux outrage"
facebook opinions r typically done under gov names n within real life networks, so it aint far off.

it cites "youtube comments" as the source of the hate

i put youtube comments right next to facebook opinions

they do not represent the thoughts of the masses..only the ignorant and stupid segments of society

so yea..."miss me with the faux outrage"
I posted one article it was bigger at the time. I am not sure about faux outrage or not but people had a problem with it.

what ppl feel like giving. it isnt a transaction

I don't expect gifts, no. but money was of no use to me as a kid, it'd be more handy for an adult.

I think adult birthdays r undercelebrated.
I think monetizing any celebration is a problem. Why do we set up society to have a price. But I am sure most would disagree. I personally appreciate anything that is given but I am sure would rather have a book of something that interest you than the 5 it cost.(maybe not try not to troll me with your answer and answer honestly)

im not sure of the point you are trying to make tbh

could you elaborate?
I'm saying u youtube comments, aight, they're anon n not as much of the population feels compelled to make accounts to comment on vids.

facebook tho? shit expressed on there most def does represent the thoughts of the tech-using masses. the presentation might be different but people are expressing shit in the presence of those they know in person, under their own names/faces, n has so many users. whats shared there isn't limited to fringe lunatics.
I think monetizing any celebration is a problem. Why do we set up society to have a price. But I am sure most would disagree. I personally appreciate anything that is given but I am sure would rather have a book of something that interest you than the 5 it cost.(maybe not try not to troll me with your answer and answer honestly)
I agree with you. my issue isn't really with money not being there, it's more with adult birthdays n such not being valued like other holidays. i think celebrating someones birth/a parent's parenthood anniversary is just as important as christmas or religious holidays. doesn't have to be monetary, it can be a gathering or a nice day trip. I think ppl stop giving a fuck bout birthdays after folks grow up when it's still worth celebrating. that n I dislike the whole idea of wedding gifts.

facebook opinions r typically done under gov names n within real life networks, so it aint far off.
Those are usually the really stupid ones, many of whom lose their jobs when reported, so again as ap said. Don't put too much stock into those comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back