Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all are calling someone being emotional, unstable or overthinking complex, when I thought complexity was being multidimensional n showing contradicting characteristics.
By definition complexity is interconnected, so contradictory isn't complexity it's just crazy.
Complexity to me is over thinking and the stream of conscious though that comes with it. The jumping to conclusions and interconnecting things is complexity to me. In my experiences that's sonething women do often

By definition complexity is interconnected, so contradictory isn't complexity it's just crazy.
Complexity to me is over thinking and the stream of conscious though that comes with it. The jumping to conclusions and interconnecting things is complexity to me. In my experiences that's sonething women do often
the examples that people have been giving for women, of extreme moodswings and jumping to irrational conclusions, are textbook instability

look @ when film critics describe someone as a "complex character". they're usually saying it about characters that have something unexpected to them, like a female love interest who turns out to be a highly skilled mechanic and trained as a fighter. or a villain that turns out to have a sympathetic side.

the examples that people have been giving for women, of extreme moodswings and jumping to irrational conclusions, are textbook instability

look @ when film critics describe someone as a "complex character". they're usually saying it about characters that have something unexpected to them, like a female love interest who turns out to be a highly skilled mechanic and trained as a fighter. or a villain that turns out to have a sympathetic side.
So going by that definition what Patrice described isn't complex.

what Patrice described is complex by that definition, because despite loving someone and wanting to be around them they still want space at the same time.
Nah, you said it was something unexpected. It's not unexpected, pretty much every man in here has agreed they felt that way.
Wanting space isn't complex

When KD went by on the float Nike had some planes spell "Debate This" in the sky...

The whole event was lit! 1.5 million people was there celebrating!

E40 and Too Short gave ya Nomad a real nigga salute.

Hammer was on a metalic float that was shooting fire...

Klay was throwing water in the crowd. - Splash Brother shit...

Dapped it up with Barnes and coach Kerr...

On top of all that it was a beautiful day with not one fight!

Man Soul 2 Soul are criminally slept on

When that beat drops nigga!

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

Man Soul 2 Soul are criminally slept on

When that beat drops nigga!

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

This was actually our class nominated song to walk out on during the senior inauguration...

We had on all white and black lights in the isle with the auditorium lights dimmed....
. shit was epic

What Patrice described ain't complex....

Men are cool chilling alone..... We don't need you all up in our face.

We dont have to be super affectionate all the time,, and right up under each other all the time.

As long as you're close, we're Happy. Everything doesn't have to be involved and a group activity.

Dude was chilling with his feet up,, watching the game, eating a burger. Wife off in the house doing whatever.... to him that's perfect.

She wanted to sit right under him,, which meant taking feet down... Now he's not as comfortable

She didn't want to watch baseball, so now he's annoyed

She made him change his food something he didn't want to eat, now he's miserable...

And she wants to force affection out of him while he's highly agitated....

And to her this was making things better....

Dude was 100% cool on the beginning.... That's not knowing how to leave well enough alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back